Amai Odayaka

Ayano woke up at the perfect time for school. She had plenty of time to get ready, and left in time, actually early for school. Only a few students were at school when she arrived. They were all staring into their phones as they walked through the gates. Ayano waited patiently for her senpai to arrive. A while later, him and his stupid friend Osana walked through the gates of the school. She was giving out to him like usual. Ayano watched the red-head shout at her senpai. Ayano wanted to grab a knife and slit her throat already. But she kept her composure and silently watched them. Then she saw her. Her next rival, she could just tell by her face. She blushed when she saw Ayano's senpai, indicating that she likes him. Ayano would NOT let her live now. 'The cooking club better elect a new president,' Ayano thought to herself and smirked. Amai Odayaka was going to have a bad time.

Ayano waited until after the first period of classes to kill Amai. She sneaked around the school and tried to find her next rival. Amai was in the cooking club where she was talking with her friends. Ayano waited outside to see if she would come out of her club room. A few minutes later she excused herself to go to the bathroom. She walked out and went to the girls bathroom. Ayano smirked and slyly followed her. She had a hastily crafted plan, and this was going perfectly according to her plan. Amai was just about to close the door and do her business, when Ayano appeared around the corner and dunked her head into the toilet basin. Amai struggled for breath and after a while, she stopped. Ayano took Amai's head out of the toilet, and threw her to the side. 'Another rival eliminated,' she thought happily. She lifted up Amai's corpse and ran to the incinerator. There was no one around which made it way easier, that meant that she was late for class, but that was fine. Ayano dumped her body inside and then started to burn it. 'Well, that was easy,' Ayano thought. Ayano left the incinerator area and walked into the school and went to class.

"Ms Aishi, try to make it to class on time, now take your seat," sensei told the yandere. Ayano sat down and focused on the lessons. After class, Ayano left to go to the martial arts club. Even though Budo wasn't in school, the martial artists still tend to hang out in the club room, and that's where she was going. She sped up the stairs and rounded the corner, and bumped straight into someone. Ayano looked at who it was. Her heart skipped a beat whe she realized that it was senpai. She was paralyzed and just stood there. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going," senpai told her. "I-I t-that's fine, i-it was my fault anyway," she managed to say. Taro lightly laughed. "Ayano, right?" he asked. Ayano vigorously nodded, and a slight blush appeared on her cheeks. Just then, the orange haired demon appeared and took her senpai away from her. "Taro we have to go, remember?!" Osana interrupted the moment. Ayano thought she was going to snap! When her senpai finally noticed her, Osana had to ruin it. 'Oh don't worry, I have an amazing death planned just for you," she said in her mind, targeted for Osana. "Um, I'll see you around then," Taro said and Osana dragged him away from her. "Oh my, senpai talked to me! He said that he would see me around!" This is the best day of my life!!!" she thought excitedly. Ayano skipped delightedly to her club room.

"Oh, hey Ayano-chan," Mina greeted. Ayano smiled at her and the others and greeted them all. "Well someone's in a good mood, what's going on Yan-chan?" Shima asked. "Nothing," Ayano kept her secret to herself. "Really?" Mina asked, she really wanted to know what her secret was. Ayano nodded, and then sat down by Shima. She decided to ignore it, and the martial artists went on with their chat. When it turned 6, they all concluded their chat. "Hey, what if we all go to check on Budo?" Sho suggested. Everyone agreed and they went to Budo's house.

Ayano knocked on the front door and they all waited. Surprisingly, the door was opened by Budo, who smiled when he saw his friends. "Why did you open the door?" Ayano asked. Budo laughed and answered, "well, my mom's at work, and I'm totally capable of opening the door." The martial artists went inside their leaders house. "So, how was school?" Budo asked the others. "Boring, like usual," Ayano said which made everyone laugh. "Exactly," Sho said supporting Ayano. Budo made them all tea(cause tea is awesome!!! >D) and handed it out. He then sat down beside Ayano on the couch. "Wow, you're actually getting better at assisting yourself," Ayano said. "I've been practicing," Budo told her. "But you're still quite slow," Ayano teased and Budo glared at her. "And this tea is amazing!"(isn't tea always amazing?) Juku complimented Budo. "Oh thanks, I've been practicing that too," he said. "And the only thing you aren't practicing is your martial arts," Shima admitted. "Yeah, but I'll practice that when I get better, so I'll be practicing everything," he smiled. the others laughed and drank their (amazing!) tea. They all started talking about casual stuff, like school and homework and how they needed to ban homework all around the globe. At the mention of homework, they realized they hadn't done it yet. "Look at the time! It's 8 already!" Shima announced. "I gotta do my stupid homework!" Sho complained. "Well see you soon, Budo," Ayano told him as she left with the others. "Bye!" Budo shouted to them as they left his house. He was alone, once again.

Ayano got home and did her homework quickly, and then she got ready for bed. Ayano wasn't really sleepy, so she went onto facebook, and started chatting to the others.

(The chat)

Ayano: Hey.

Shima: Hey Ayano. Did you do your homework yet?

Ayano: Yeah, I did. Did you?

Shima: No. Doing it right now though.

Mina: Hey guys!

Ayano: Hey Mina.

Sho: I'm here too!

Juku: Me too!!!!!!!!

Ayano: That's too many exclamation marks, Juku.

Juku: You can never have too many exclamation marks!!!!!!!

Ayano: Yes, yes you can.

Sho: So anyway, what's everyone up to?

Ayano: I'm talking to you guys.

Mina: Ha, very true!

Budo: Hey guys!

Ayano: Budo?

Budo: That's me.

Sho: How are you feeling?

Budo: I'm fine.

Juku: Hey guys, do you know what time it is?

Shima: Don't you have clock in your room?

Juku: Heh heh, I don't.

Ayano: Well, don't you have the time on the device your using right now?

Juku: Oh yeah, sorry ;)

Ayano: So Budo, you coming to school tomorrow?

Budo: My mom said that I need to rest for one more day, so I'll probably be back on Wednesday.

Sho: Great!

Budo: Don't celebrate already Sho, remember you've got extra hard training when I get back.

Sho: What! The others have it too, remember?!

Shima: Shut up Sho!!!

Budo: Ha, nearly forgot! Extra training for all of you.

Mina: Great, just great.

Sho: Ha!

Everyone logged off after that, and probably went to sleep. It was very late anyway. Ayano went to sleep after that too.