The Party

"Did you hear about the party at Juku-san's house?" A girl in a small group asked her friends.

"I heard it's gonna be the party of the century!" Another female exclaimed and all of them started to squeal with excitement.

"Well, I see that your idea worked well," Mina said to Shima as the four martial artists walked through the school, Juku getting thumbs ups and waves from all of students they passed.

"Yeah, but they're gonna get angry, cause we bit off a bit more than we can chew..." Juku added miserably when they were out of earshot.

"Its gonna be fine, relax!" Sho assured him. Juku shook his head.

"You guys don't need to worry, since you're not the one hosting the party. Me on the other hand, they'll kill me if the party doesn't turn out like expected!" The orange haired boy shouted.

The other day, after the Ayando club made their plan, they announced it to the school. Juku told them all the simple details, and the others also added in plenty of fake stuff to get them hyped. Stuff that they probably shouldn't have advertised to them. Stuff that was making Juku anxious about this whole party thing.

"Don't worry, if they try to kill you, this wasn't just your idea. Just remember, we'll always be here to pay for your medical bill," Shima told him and everyone except for Juku burst into laughter.

"Guys, this isn't funny!" Juku said, trying to stop them from laughing.

"Hey guys!" A male voice boomed from behind the four friends. They stopped their laughing and looked back to see their master running towards them.

"Hey Budo, what's up?" Sho asked as they did they're special best friend handshake.

"Nothing, just asking about this new party of yours, why so suddenly?" Budo asked.

"Um, well...." Juku started unsurely.

"It's because we decided we all needed a break from all the stress, you know? And Juku's house was the perfect venue, no parents either! Perfect!" Mina finished off for him.

"So you better come! The whole school's gonna be there!" Shima exclaimed.

"That makes sense, and I'd love to come but-"

"No buts, you better come to the party, or else!" Sho threatened, glaring at the martial arts master.

"What are you gonna do?" Budo dared, with an amused expression.

Sho leaned in and whispered in his ear, the others trying to hear, but couldn't.

Budo instantly blushed as red as a tomato, and then sighed.

"Fine. I'll come, happy now?" Budo said as the redness in his face gradually disappeared.

"Good." Sho added with a straight face and then waved his hand to signal Budo to go away like royalty or a person of a higher rank would.

Budo glared at him, but left anyway.

"What did you whisper in his ear?" Mina asked when the black haired boy was gone for good.

"That's confidential my fair lady, thou are not worthy enough to hear it," Sho stated in a fancy, but formal voice, with a slight English accent.

"Stop joking around! Tell us!" Shima and Juku urged him.

"Okay fine! I'll tell you!" Sho agreed, his straight face breaking immediately.

"I threatened that I'll show you all his collection of-"