The Ordeal

"Hey, I wanted to get on the slide first!" Sho shouted. "Ha ha, too bad, I  got to it first!" Juku shouted back. The two had a small fight over it. They weren't being very civilized and at all.

The others were standing by, looking at them."Wow, I can't believe how immature the boys are," Mina told Shima. "I agree, they're acting like five-year olds!" She exclaimed. The girls looked at each other and then screamed simultaneously," race ya to the see-saw!" Budo and Ayano watched as the girls ran happily towards the kids play item. "I meant like walk  in the park, not play," she shouted loud enough for them to hear. But they acted like they couldn't hear her. "Guys, are you even listening?!" She asked. No answer from any of them. Ayano facepalmed and then sighed. "Heh he, fed up huh?" Budo asked her. "Yeah, these guys are acting like little kids who don't listen to their parents," she told him. "I get why its annoying now," she finished. Budo just laughed at her comment.

Ayano and Budo sat on the swings because they didn't want to stand all day. Ayano lightly swung on the swing, and Budo just sat there. She let the swing stop by itself, and then she didn't bother moving again. "Are they done playing yet?" Ayano questioned. Budo reluctantly shook his head. "Probably not." He answered. They sat there waiting for the other martial artists to finish.

The golden sun hovered in the scarlet-red sky. It shed the last of its light into the earth. Everyone started to go inside their houses, and rest for the night. Everyone but the martial arts members of Akademi high school. They kept on playing in the playground, until the sun completely set. "That's it! The sun set and we haven't even gotten home yet! I'll go get them," Budo told Ayano. Ayano watched Budo as he left to get the others. He dragged Juku off the slide when he came down, and then he grabbed Sho' s arm and pulled him off the roundabout. He pulled Mina and Shima off the see-saw, and then he called Ayano over. She got up from the seat she was sitting in for ages. "We ready to go then," she asked wearily. Budo nodded and smiled. Juku tried to squirm out of his grasp, but Budo didn't let go. "I want to go on the slide again!" He wailed like a child. "No Juku, we have to go now," Ayano told him. Juku pouted and then said," You two act like you are my parents.... " as Budo dragged him out of the park. Budo froze at what Juku just said, and so did Ayano. Juku quietly laughed under his breath. The pair started to blush like crazy. The others laughed too. "Stop!" We've got to get home!" Budo shouted when he overcame the blushing. "You're acting like our parents again," Shima said as the others laughed even more. Budo ignored them and got them out of the park.

The sun had set, and the moon had took over for the very bright star. A few stars accompanied the moon, but it wasn't very helpful. It was a very dark night. When the martial rtista exited the park, Budo took his phone out of his trouser pocket. He dialed a few numbers and then brought it up to his ear. "Hey, Akio, um we're done, so can you pick us up?...... We're at a park, you know the one we used to go to?.... Okay, we're waiting." He finished and put his phone back into his pocket. "He'll be here in a few minutes," he told everyone. The martial arts club members all waited patiently for their drive home.

There was no one in sight. Everyone probably went home to sleep. It was going to be 9 pm and they still weren't home yet. Then, they saw a shadow. The martial artists looked towards the shadow to see a man come out of a dark alleyway. He was smirking crazily, and he slowly walked towards them. "Children shouldn't be out at this time of day, ya know?" The cryptic man said. The six of them didn't dare say anything. They just slowly backed away from the man. "Don't be afraid, I probably won't hurt you." He smiled. He edged closer towards Ayano. She instinctively stepped back. "Stay away," Budo told him. He looked at the martial arts leader. "Or what?" He asked. He leaned in closer to the yandere. She could smell alcohol off him. She winced at the odour, and pushed him back. "Or you can get a free punch from me," Budo taunted. The man's focus went back to Budo. He walked closer towards him and said," really, I dare you to punch me." Budo didn't even hesitate, and he threw a punch at his face.