Midori GURINUUUUU!

Ayano sneaked into the martial arts club, and took the all mighty katana out of it's safety enclosure, and then sneaked around the hallways to gat to the rooftop. (The katana is probably gonna be implemented into the game later, its not a real thing right now, just so you know :)Fortunately, there was no one around, probably eating lunch in the cafeteria. She climbed the stairs to the rooftop. And like always, Midori stood there, emailing away. 'Ugh, she's so annoying! I would be doing a massive favor for everyone, by killing her.' she thought and smirked. Ayano slowly stepped closer towards her, and Midori didn't even notice. 'She's ruining people's lives, is she dense or something?! I think she is, but I can't let a person who ruins other people's lives live.' Ayano finished her train of thought. The green haired girl finally noticed Ayano smiling beside her."Oh, Yan-chan! Good to see you! How's things with your boyfriend? " As soon as she said that, Ayano felt her blood boil. "He's not my boyfriend." she slowly and plainly said, like it was a warning to not say it again. Midori's smile grew into a frown. "But I thought that you saved him from those mean people!" she argued. Ayano just wanted to smack her across the face twenty times. Actually, even more. 'She's so stupid!' Ayano thought to herself. "So what? Even if I did save him, it doesn't mean that I like him!" she argued back. "But it does! It means that you don't want to lose him!" she complained.

"Midori, how stupid are you or what?! I saved him cause there was no one else to, and he wasn't going to survive by fighting by himself!" Ayano screamed. "So, don't you DARE spread any more rumors about me and Budo, got it?" she warned. Midori looked like she was terrified. "Y-yes," she managed to spit out. "Good," Ayano said and backed down. "But I can't let someone as useless as you live anymore," she said and smiled softly. "W-what do you mean!" Midori gulped in fear.

"It means, that I'm gonna use this knifu," she said and brought out the huge katana from behind her back. "And end your LIFU!!!! Ayano shouted and stabbed the katana into the shocked green head. Ayano stabbed her many, many times, nonstop, until she was satisfied. Ayano pulled the huge sword out of her, and then threw it to the side. "Another problem fixed!" she quietly smiled to herself. She got that mess into the incinerator, and then she changed her bloody clothes. She was about to go to class, when she remembered the bloody katana that she used to kill her victim. Ayano cursed in her mind, and then rushed to the roof of the school. 'Please be there, please be there!" she pleaded to no one in particular. When she got to the crime scene, she looked around, but she couldn't find it. 'Great, just great,' she thought to herself and looked around frantically. After a few minutes of searching, she got a message. She fished out her phone and checked who it was from.

Info-chan: I see that you killed Midori.

Ayano: Yeah, I did. So what?

Info-chan: You lost the murder weapon haven't you? Have you lost your touch in killing or something?

Ayano: I haven't lost my touch in killing! I just... everyone makes mistakes once in a while.

Info-chan: But this mistake is huge. You'll get arrested for this mistake.

Ayano: But I don't know where it is!

Info-chan: Luckily, I do. Come to the Info-club. I'll leave it there for you.

Ayano: Thanks Info, your the best!

Info-chan: Its not free though. 6 Panty shots, please.

Ayano: 6! That's too many.

Info-chan: Fine then. 4, just for my favorite client.

Ayano: Fine. I 'll be there.