Jealous

Friday.... a special day for everyone in Akademi high school.

For most, it was because it was the end of the week, because the weekend had arrived.

For some, it was because... it was confession day, the day were students admit their love to their crush...

For Ayano, it was because it was the that her rivals would confess their love to her senpai...

Well, she didn't have to worry about that because she already killed her rival for that week. So she didn't care that it was Friday. But that meant that tomorrow is Saturday. The day were she has to meet the other members of the martial arts club. 'Uh, why,' she thought.' Well, at least I don't have anything important on that day.' she thought as she got up from her bed.

Ayano got ready for school and walked out the door. She was peacefully walking to school when she got a fright. She looked back to see Budo laughing and smiling at her.'Budo, why is it always him,' she groaned in her mind." Hey, Ayano," he greeted. Ayano fake smiled at him." Hi, "she greeted back." So you coming tomorrow," he asked her. Ayano nodded. "Where is it going to be?" she questioned. " Oh yeah, forgot to tell you that, hm.... what about my house?" he suggested." It's close enough to all the members, even you, see it's right there," he pointed to a cream colored house. Ayano looked at the house then at Budo." Okay, I'll be there," she said in her monotone voice.

The duo made it to school. Everyone was chatting and laughing. Probably excited that it's Friday. Ayano saw senpai and Osana talking. Osana was shouting at him. "Baka, why are you always late!" she gave out to him. But senpai wasn't focused on what she was saying. He was looking at Ayano and Budo. He looked a bit angry, actually he looked.....jealous?!' Why was senpai jealous?' Maybe I'm just imagining it,' she told herself. She didn't know emotions that well yet. When she looked at him, he looked shocked and turned back to face Osana. Ayano was surprised.' Senpai.... noticed me?' she thought while smiling lightly. She was tempted to laugh her heart out but normal people would think she was crazy. So she didn't. She still couldn't believe it though. Senpai.... jealous of me ?! she thought. She shook that thought away, and walked into the school.

She was in a trance during class. She just couldn't get it out of her head. Her mind was changing it's decision every second. One moment it was saying that senpai was jealous, then saying that she imagined it. Sometimes it said that maybe he was angry at Osana, or something else. She couldn't make up her mind though. At the end of class, sensei called her up to talk to her." Ayano, you have been acting like that again," she told her." Whatever the problem is, please try to concentrate in class." she finished. Ayano nodded and left the class. She didn't care about what she just said,  all she cared about was what happened with senpai. Ayano wanted to take her mind off of that, so she decided to go to her club.

The martial arts members were just chatting that day. They didn't do anything else just laugh and talk to each other. Ayano didn't mind that. It was actually fun, to be honest. The club then left after the annoying bell rang. She and Budo walked home again.  Budo was the one to start the conversation this time. They talked about what the martial arts members were going to do tomorrow. When Ayano saw her house, she bid Budo goodbye and rushed inside. She got fresh and got into her baby-blue pajamas. She was bored, so she went onto facebook. Budo was online, so she talked to him. Nothing specific, just random things like why the sky was blue and how grass was green. Very random things, indeed. They logged off facebook when it was very late. They went to bed. Ayano was very surprised that she could keep her mind off of senpai for once, as she drifted off into a peaceful slumber with peaceful dreams.