Baby Photos

The martial arts members sat down on the sofa. "So, what did Ayano say?" Sho and Juku asked the girls. They looked at each other and then to the ground and answered," She said she didn't like him..." The two boys looked at each other with a sad expression." Well, I hope you had better luck than us," Mina said. Then the boys told them," Budo said that he did  like Ayano!" The girls expression faded and turned into happy faces." So all we have to do is make Ayano-chan like Budo-kun." Juku said." Um, there's another problem..." Shima stated." Ayano said that she likes someone else," she finished. The others looked as though all hope drained out of them. They started to think up ideas." We need to find out who this person is, then maybe we can make Ayano forget about them," Mina started." And only think about Budo-kun!" Sho finished her sentence. The martial artists agreed on that plan. "But for now, we need to make them get closer." Juku advised. The others nodded, and brainstormed ideas to complete mission Ayando. "Maybe, we could... no, no that wouldn't work..." Sho said. "What about... no not that either," Shima said. No one was getting any ideas.

(Sho's POV)

This is so hard! I saw Ayano standing looking at the wall of photos. She really likes pictures or something, huh? That gave me an idea. "Guys, I think I have an idea." I smiled at them. Their heads perked up at that comment. "So, I had come to Budo's house a few days ago, right. His mam had shown me an album of his baby pictures, and I nearly died laughing! Okay, back to the point, so I was wondering if we could show that album to both of them. Ayano seems to really  like pictures." I suggested. "It sounds ridiculous, but its better than nothing," Shima said. Just then Budo walked into the room." Speak of the devil..." Mina muttered under her breath. "Perfect!" I whispered. "Hey, Ayano!" I shouted loud enough for her to hear. Ayano's head turned to face me. She stared at me with those cold grey stone-like eyes of hers. That made  chills go up my spine. "What," she asked. Budo looked at me, questioningly. I wasn't going to spill the beans, but I bet he thought I was going to. She slowly walked towards me. She repeated what she had asked me. "Well, since you really like those pictures there, maybe you would like to see some more," I started to say. The others started to smirk and laugh a little bit. Ayano looked at them like they were crazy." To be specific, Budo's baby pictures," I finished. Juku was full blown laughing by now. Ayano giggled lightly then said, "sure." Budo looked like he was about to explode by now. "Sho, don't you DARE!" Budo warned me. I just smirked and went towards where it was kept. Everyone was laughing their heads off, like it was some kind of comedy show. Even Ayano  was laughing."SHO!" he screamed. I took it out of the shelf it was on. Budo ran towards me trying to get the album out of my hands. I dogded him and he fell to the floor. He got up and flicked the book of pictures out of my hands. Then it was a race for the album, while kicking and pushing each other. The others just watched amusedly, not even helping. "Guys, can you please help ?!" I told the others. They got up from their seats and started to help. Juku and Mina pulled Budo back so he couldn't get the photo album. Shima picked up the album and flicked through. Budo struggled to get out of Juku and Mina's grasp. Shima started to laugh like a maniac. Ayano looked into the album and started to laugh too. Budo escaped out of Juku and Mina's hold and grabbed the album. He hugged it to his chest and pouted.  Then he looked at me with a stern look. "Sho extra hard training for you on Monday," he told me. I hung my head. The others started to laugh. "And the rest of you, too," he finished as the others started to moan. I sniggered at that.

(Authors POV)

Ayano giggled behind them. Budo turned back to face her. He turned bright red and sheepishly rubbed the back of his head. "Heh, heh, maybe we should all play a game or something..." Budo tried to change the topic. The martial artists looked at each other. "What about truth or dare?" Juku suggested. Everyone agreed on that idea. So the all martial artists sat down and started the game. The Ayando club had a few ideas for truths and dares. This was going to be a very fun game.