Mission Ayando

(Author's POV)

All the martial arts members sat together on the light red sofa eating the snacks on the coffee table. Nobody was talking to each other, which was unusual. Ayano felt her phone beep in her pocket. She was the one who broke the silence." Where's the bathroom around here?" she asked. Mina, who was sitting right beside her, pointed to the bathroom. Ayano left without saying anything else. The others were then just sitting there not knowing how to start a conversation. Budo was walking into the living room with a refilled bowl of popcorn. Ayano wasn't looking where she was going and bumped into him. The impact made her stumble and fall. But before she fell, Budo caught her by the waist and kept her up. He then caught the bowl of popcorn in his other hand. Not a single popcorn fell out of the bowl. The martial artists watched in awe at their leaders skill. Budo's face was getting redder and redder by the second. Ayano had a slight blush on her cheeks too. "Can you let go now?" Ayano asked monotonously. Budo let go of her as soon as she said that, making her fall onto the ground." Oh, sorry," Budo told her obviously embarrassed. Ayano got up and walked into the bathroom. Budo walked up to the coffee table and placed the popcorn bowl on it. Then he walked of into the kitchen to get more drinks(that's a lot  of snacks for a little meeting) The martial artists looked at each other with a surprised look. Then that surprised look turned into smirks on every one of their faces. "Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Juku finally asked. The others nodded their heads slowly, their smirk growing bigger." Their sooo  cute together," Mina fangirled. Shima laughed and agreed with her." I think so," Sho told Juku."  I know, we should start an Ayando club!" Mina suggested, smiling brightly. The others looked around to see the others opinions. Everyone agreed on making the Ayando fanclub." But, the problem is, how are we going to get them together?" Sho asked, which made the others think. That was the hard part. What if we ask them if they like each other, just to start it off?" Shima advised." Okay, that's not bad idea, we could ask both of them, but only when the other isn't there to hear it." Sho started. " Mina, Shima you two ask Ayano," he told the girls. "Juku and I will ask Budo." Sho finished." Oh yeah, and try to be casual, we don't want them overreacting and stuff," he explained. Then, the martial arts members set off on their mission: Ayando.

(Sho's POV)

We walked up to the kitchen to ask Budo- kun if he liked Ayano-chan. Budo was looking through cupboards when we arrived in the kitchen." Hey, Budo-kun, we needed to ask you something," Juku started." What is it, wait did you finish the popcorn again?" Budo asked us as he turned around to look at us." No, nothing like that, there's plenty of popcorn left," I told him." Well what is it then?" he questioned. He was back to looking through the cupboard for something. "Well... do you like Ayano-chan?" Juku and I simultaneously asked him. Budo suddenly stopped searching the cupboard and looked at them." W-what did you just say?" Budo asked." Do you like Ayano-chan?" Juku repeated what we asked." Um, well..." Budo started to say, looking like a bright-red cherry. It was obvious that Budo-kun liked her, but we wanted the answer out of him. We patiently waited for his answer." Fine, I do like her, okay!" he gave up trying to hide the answer. We ran out of the kitchen when we got our answer. Budo was left in the kitchen, shocked at what just happened.

(Budo's POV)

Sho and Juku had just walked into the kitchen. I was searching for some bags of crisps, since the others already finished the rest. They have such an appetite!" Hey, Budo-kun, we needed to ask you something," Juku told me. I turned around and asked them," What is it, did you finish the popcorn again?" It's probably what happened. Sho probably brought Juku with him for support." No, nothing like that, there's plenty of popcorn left," Sho told me. I wonder what the problem is then? "Well, what is it then?" I asked. I turned back to look for the crisps. They hesitated but then asked," Well... do you like Ayano-chan?" My heart skipped a beat at that question. Was it that obvious?! I managed to start," Um, well...." I didn't know what to say. I could feel my face heating up. It took a while for me to finish but they waited patiently for me to answer. Almost like they knew I would say it. "Fine, I do like her, okay," I admitted. They smiled at me and then ran out of the kitchen. What just happened? I thought to myself and continued my search.

(Mina's POV)

Me and Shima waited for Ayano to come out of the bathroom. We didn't have to wait long since she came out a few minutes after going in." Hi Ayano-chan!" I shouted into her face. She was surprised at this sudden greeting but still had her bored looking face." What do you want?" she asked in her signature monotone voice." Well.... we just wanted to ask you something." Shima told her. Ayano looked at us as if ready to answer our question. "We just wanted to know if... you like Budo-senpai?" we questioned. Ayano's dull grey eyes opened wide and a rose blush covered her cheeks. I-I do not  like him!" she shouted." And besides, I like someone else," she told us. She walked off into the living room and sat on the couch. I looked at Shima with a 'we failed' look. I hope the boys were had better luck.

(Ayano's POV)

I went into the bathroom and took my phone out of my pocket. It was a text from... my mom?! I read what it said.

Ayano, sweetie I hope your having a great time over there. We're fine here! But please call us.

Love, your mother. 

'Oh, it's just my mom, I thought that it was Info-chan.' I thought. 'That was a waste of time.' I opened the door and got surprised by who was standing there. Mina and Shima were waiting for me and as soon as I opened the door Mina screamed," Hi Ayano-chan!" I was actually freaked out about what happened." What do you want?" I asked going straight to the point. "Well... we just wanted to ask you something." Shima told me. I waited for their question." Well, we just wanted to know if... you like Budo-senpai." they asked. I was shocked by the question. Of course I don't! I only love one person, and that person is senpai. But I still felt a blush appearing on my cheeks." I do not  like him!" I shouted." And besides, I like someone else," I finished. I walked off into the living room.' I cant believe they thought I like Budo! Budo, of all people!' I will never, ever  like him !!!