The Martial Arts Boy

Ayano woke up feeling very happy. She just had a dream about her precious senpai."Oh, senpai, do you know how much I love you,.... I guess not," she sighed. Her senpai was the reason she lives. He was her motivation to keep on killing. Well, he was the reason that she was killing in the first place. But, whatever.

She looked into her senpai shrine. Ayano picked up the toothbrush and went to brush her teeth. Since when she had got that brush, she brushed with it on special days, just for good luck. Today, was special because, well...she just felt it in her bones! She did have a beautiful dream about senpai. Then, she looked at the portrait of her senpai. She smirked. She will get her senpai. And no one will stop her. She will eliminate all obstacles in her way.

She realized then that she had been day dreaming, and was going to be late for school. "Aaaah," she hurried to get ready. She rushed out of her house, and sprinted for the gates of the school.

"I ,huff, I made it ,huff, phew." she breathed heavily. She made it just in time, as the bell rang. She hurried to class. She hated going to school and socializing, but she had to if she wanted her senpai and have a good reputation. She day dreamed about senpai throughout the class time.

" Ms. Aishi, stop day dreaming, and get to work!" sensei ordered her. Ayano was annoyed, but had to get to work. After class, she decided that that she would wander around the halls to see what the best way to kill her next rival was. She rounded a corner and bumped into a person. She fell down because of the impact. When the yandere looked up, she saw the martial arts club leader looking at her." I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going," he sheepishly said, while he rubbed the back of his head. Ayano didn't have time for this. She got up as fast as she could and started to run." Hey, wait up," the boy screamed and ran after her. Ayana started to run faster, until she made it to the first floor of the school. She didn't have anywhere else to run to now. So she slowed down and tried to hide behind a sakura tree, in the hope of him giving up and leaving.

"Um, you know I can see you behind that tree," the boy said. Ayano walked out of her hiding place, and asked," what do you want?"" Wow, you are fast, how about you join the martial arts club." He asked with a huge smile.' That's what he wanted, wow, but I was planning on the club anyway, but,' she thought to herself. " But who are you," she asked." I'm the leader of the martial arts club." he said. Ayano thought about it. "Okay, I will join the martial arts club," she answered.

"What, are you serious," he questioned. " Yes," she answered in her usual monotone voice. "Well, okay now you're an official member now," he told her. She then just walked off without saying anything. She needed to plan how to kill her rivals. Well, at least that encounter was a good thing for her.

Another chapter done!