Rumors

Budo got up bright and early that morning. This was the day that his mom let him go back to school again! He didn't know why he was excited for school, but he guessed that it was because he could run his martial arts club again! But the doctor, his mom and his friends told him to take it easy. 'That isn't fair!' he often thought. But he got ready and rushed out the door. He wasn't late or anything, he just wanted to get there quickly. He didn't see any of his friends when he was walking to school, which kind of made him upset, but he just thought that they were already there, or... they're late. Which is usual for them.

He then saw his best friend Sho. "Sho!" he screamed and ran towards him. Sho's eyes went wide open. "Budo?! What are you doing here?!" he asked. "Did you forget? I said that I would come in today, remember?" Budo answered. "Oh, oh yeah, I forgot. Maybe you should come back to school on Monday or something," Sho advised. Budo's face turned into a confused expression. "Why should I not come to school? Is it because I'm gonna give you extra training today?" Budo smirked. "Oh... well.... yeah," Sho agreed. That wasn't the real reason, but Sho just agreed that it was.

The pair walked in through the gates of the school. "It feels good to be back!" Budo exclaimed. Sho looked down onto the ground and feared what was going to happen. "Does the cherry trees look prettier that usual, or is it just me?" Budo asked. Sho still didn't answer to his questions. "Sho, you okay? Budo asked him. Sho snapped out of his daydream, nodded and said yes, but he wasn't alright. They walked into the plaza, where everyone was talking with each other. They all stopped chatting and laughing when they walked in, and they looked at them. Then they started whispering and sniggering. "What's going on?" Budo whispered to Sho. "Um, I don't know...." he lied. "Hey look guys, its 'The Martial Arts Master," Haruto shouted.  Everyone laughed at what he said. "W-what?" Budo asked himself. "Heh, where's your girlfriend, huh? The one who saved your life," Sora said. "Yeah, the 'martial arts master' has to have someone to save him all the time," Ryusei added. Everyone laughed even more. "Sho.... what's going on? Budo ordered to know. Sho gulped and said nothing. "Sho!" he sternly said. Sho sighed and looked away from him. 'The martial arts master, the 'martial arts master' the students chanted over and over again. 'What's going on?! What happened?! Why are they making fun of me?' Budo thought. He just stood there like a statue and listened to their rude comments.

He felt someone grab his hand and drag him away. He looked to who it was and saw his best friend Taro. "Taro, do you know what's going on? "Budo asked. Taro nodded and told him," that's why I dragged you away." Taro took out his phone and went onto the Akademi facebook page. He turned the phone towards Budo so he can read it.

Midori: Students of Akademi high, I have found out some interesting news just today! As you may know, today some of us found out Ayano's little secret. She doesn't want to admit it, but we all know that Ayano likes Budo now! I've got concrete evidence on it!!!!! :D

Yui: Tell us then.

Midori: I went around to the martial arts club later in the evening and I heard it! It turns out that Budo hadn't come into school for two days is because he had gotten beat up by some men. And Ayano was the one who saved him from getting any more hurt! Isn't that just true love?! And I also found out that Ayano stayed back and helped him! That enough evidence for ya? :D

Saki: No way.... OTP!!!! <3

Haruto: So, Ayano was the one who saved Budo? But isn't Budo strong enough to defend himself?

Riku: Guess not.

Sora: Are you sure you heard it right?

Midori: Positive :D

Sho: What's going on here?!

Yui: We're just discussing how your little friend can't protect himself. Like, what kind of a club is he running?

Sho: What do you mean? Budo? But he's great at martial arts!

Ryusei: Really? Then how come he's injured right now?

Mina: Are you serious Ryusei? Don't you ever get hurt?

Ryusei: Yeah, but he's a martial arts master!

Ayano: So, he's still a human being.

Yui: Heh, here's Budo's savior. Have you come to save him from humiliation this time?

Ayano: Shut up Yui. That's not what really happened anyway.

Sora: Then what really happened?

Shima: We were all going to the park and then these mysterious people attacked us. Budo stood up to them and he was winning, but then he got stabbed because they had weapons and we didn't. Thankfully, Ayano had a pocket knife, and she chased them away. Then we went home and its true that Ayano stayed back with him, but that's it. Nothing else what you said was true.

Yui: Lies.

Juku: We're not lying! Its the truth!

Haruto: Right, you guys are lying.

Ayano: We don't care what you believe, Haruto. We said the truth, and if you don't believe it, then that's it.

Saki: They gave into the truth! Ayano does like Budo, everybody!

Budo's eyes widened at the information he got. "Do you understand now?" Taro asked. Budo nodded and asked," do you believe that?" Taro shook his head. "I believe your side of the story," he said. "Good," Budo answered. Budo looked back to see Sho looking at him. "I'm sorry for not telling you, I just thought you would get mad...." Sho admitted. Budo smiled at him and forgave him. "It wasn't your fault, its Midori's fault, and anyway, you were only trying to stand up for me," he said. "But what now? Everyone thinks that nonsense is true, so what can we do? Taro asked.

"I don't know, but we can't let it go like this," Taro started. "We need to do something," he finished. The boys thought of ideas on what to do. Then the three girls and Juku came up to them. Ayano felt the pink aura surround her, and a rosy blush creep onto her face when she saw her senpai standing beside Budo and talking to him. She looked down to the ground to hide her blushing face. Shima saw her embarrassed face and was confused at why she suddenly blushed. Then she looked to who she was looking at and started theorizing."Do you know the..... news?" Mina asked. "Sadly, yeah," Budo said. "This isn't fair! You didn't do anything wrong and everyone's making fun of you!" Juku complained. Everyone agreed by nodding their heads. "But what about the other problem.... um.... you know," Sho started. "Yeah, we need a solution for that one," Ayano finished. 'I can NOT  be shipped with Budo, Budo of all people. Midori, you're first on my 'to kill' list now,' Ayano thought. The martial artists and Taro started thinking up solutions and then Mr. Bell rang. That was actually a good thing for Ayano because she needed to think up ways to kill Midori. Mr. Bell had been a real help lately. And Ayano was very grateful for that. She headed to class and plotted ways to kill the green-headed freak who possibly ruined her perfect life with senpai.

(Time skip to after class)

Ayano walked out her classroom with a devilish smirk on her face. She knew the perfect way to kill Midori. The old fashioned way, with a knife. But to make it a bit more spicier, she decided on a katana! Midori is gonna have a bad time....