Chapter 3

The next dayyy

You have an hour off any wedding things today.
You've arranged to meet up with Phil. You're quite excited to be educated on non-rich people things, like the music they listen to.

You walk down the path in the forest and stop at the bench where Phil is sitting waiting for you.

"Watcha listening to?" You poke his earphones.

"Fall Out boy. Here's your first lesson on good music." Phil takes out an earphone and hands it to you.

You place it in your ear and listen to the song.

It's got a beat to it that you've never heard before.
And actual lyrics, although you can barely understand what he's singing at some points.

"I fucking love this!" You exclaim. "It's so much better than piano and violin solos!"

Phil looks at you and smiles.

"I love this music! Please, show me more!"

"How much time do you have?"

"An hour."

"So much for you to learn but so little time to teach you."

"Okay, so let's not waste any more time! Come on!"

....................................................

You and Phil decide to go for a walk through the woods and into a field.

You both lay on the ground while listening to music.

"What's this band called?" You ask.

"My chemical romance." Phil tells you.

"This might be one of my favourites so far."

Phil looks over at you. "Then I have some bad news for you..."

You look over at him. "What is it?"

"There's no easy way to say this... but..." He sits up and sighs. "My Chemical Romance broke up."

"What?" You sit up and face him. He nods his head slowly. "NOOOOOO!"

Phil places his hand on your back.

"It'll be okay."

"It'll never be okay! I can't believe you'd do this to me! I will never trust you!"

You both look at each other before bursting out laughing.

"Okay but seriously this music is great. I can't believe I've went nineteen years without hearing it!" You and Phil lye back down.

Phil laughs slightly and continues to look up at the sky, but you just look at him.

His pale skin.
His raven black hair.
His his bright blue eyes.
And his smile that makes the world feel brighter.

"Hey Y/N, don't you have to be home by now?" Phil checks the time on the phone.

"Shit yeah." You both get up onto your feet. "This has been fun. Do you want to do it again tomorrow?"