Chapter 18

"So they're having-"

"Yup." You nod your head, trying to hold back your anger.

"Please tell me you're as angry as me." Phil says, looking over at you.

"Oh, I'm ten times angrier." You bite you lip before spinning around and marching away to the other side of the path.

"Do you... need something to punch?" Phil asks, following you over.

"I need something to FUCKING SHOOT!" You raise your voice and spin back around. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH THEM?!"

"Y/N-"

"I MEAN SERIOUSLY HE'S ENGAGED AND HAVING SEX WITH THAT FUCKING SLAG!"

"Y/N-"

"SHE'S SUCH A FUCKING BITCH ASS SLUT I CAN'T BELIEVE HER!"

"Y/N calm down, people might be sleeping." Phil puts his hand on your shoulder in an attempt to calm down as you watch Darren and Stacey in your bedroom.

"I mean, I knew he was an asshole but... I FUCKING HATE HIM!" You grab a stick and throw it across at the fence. "AND THAT MOTHERFUCKER CAN'T KEEP HER HANDS OFF ANY MALE THAT'S INVOLVED WITH ME!"

"I thought you never even liked Darren-"

"THAT'S BEYOND THE POINT!"

"Y/N!" Phil grabs your shoulders and turns you around to face him. "Calm down. It'll be okay." You nod as he wipes away some tears from the pool forming in your eyes.

"I know..." You sniff.

"Do you want to go and watch a movie or something?" Phil asks.

"Mhm." You nod your head.

Phil pats you on the back comfortingly, wraps his arm around your shoulder and pulls you closer to him as you both continue to walk back down the path.
You can't help but feel safe in his arms. His embrace is soft and comfortable.
Your journey back to his house is rather silent with only the sounds of birds chirping as they fly off back to their nests to curl up and sleep.
As creepy as you'd imagine it to be, it's actually rather soothing.
It feels you're the only two people on earth, which you desperately wish was so.

....................................................

The next day.

"IIIIII'm dying insiiiiiide!" You suddenly sing a couple seconds after waking up on the sofa.

Last night, you and Phil had a major movie marathon.
He showed you various movies including two of the Harry Potter movies, one Star Wars movie, Titanic - which truly made you cry like a baby - and many other 'iconic' films.

"How nice." Phil chuckles from the other side of the couch.

You groan and prop yourself up on your elbow, allowing you to look over at Phil, who's sitting eating cereal and drinking coffee.
"What kind of cereal are you eating?" You ask, pushing yourself up and glancing into his bowl of cheerios. "Can I get some?"

"You woke up too late." Phil tells you as he eats a spoonful of his cereal.

"I want some!" You say childishly and grab his spoon before he can eat off of it.

"Hey!" Phil attempts to grab the spoon back, but you duck out of the way and roll off the sofa, then shove the spoon in your mouth.

"Fight me, bitch!" You say as 'edgy' as you possibly can.

"Come at me!" Phil stands up and snatches the spoon back.

"You wanna go mate?" You also stand up and attempt to square up to him.