Change

Mya's P.O.V.

I couldn't see anything but this white fog but soon that quickly started to fade. I looked around at my surroundings to see that I was in a field of wild flowers.  "Hello my child." A feminine voice said from behind me said. I turned around so fast I'm surprised I didn't get whiplash. I took in her appearance she wore gladiator like sandles the straps were wrapped around her legs about knee length. She wore a white dress and her hair was long to her waist. "Who are you?" I asked. She smiled, "I am the moon goddesses daughter she sent me here to deliver a message so I'm afraid I can't stay long." Ok it's not every day that the moon goddess sends her daughter or a message to anyone so the only thing that crossed my mind is that somebody's in deep shit. "Am I in trouble or going to die or something going to happen to somebody I know?" I asked panicking. Honestly who wouldn't be panicking. Right now I can't be the three c's. Once more she smiled and shook her head. "No. Nobody is in any trouble with the moon goddess. The child you're holding is of great importance the moon goddess led his mother here for you to find because she knew you would be able to protect him. His pack has fallen and has been killed you along with your pack can keep him save. The moon goddess leaves him in your care Mya you will know who you can trust him with and who can not. Protect him that little guy is destined to be king some day, I will be seeing you again Mya remember my mother and I will be watching over you and step in when God allows it. You are this little guy's caregiver his second mom and he will know who he is until next time Mya." she said and I was sucked back into outside world. "Mya! are you ok?!" Sabrina screamed. I looked down at the little bundle in my arms and smiled. "Yes but I have to talk to you as well as the rest of the pack."    "Ok good you know you looked like my great grandma did when she got to talk to the moon goddess." she said and I smiled. "And that my friend is what I have to talk to you about but once we're inside."  I said grabbing her hand and running into the house. Once we were inside and in my parents room because it was sound proof I started explaining to her what the moon goddesses daughter told me. "Oh my gosh Mya that's so cool! My bff is like a mommy now and a protecter." she gushed. "I know I just hope I'm good enough you know." I said doubting myself. "Mya the moon goddess wouldn't have led his mother here if you were unfit just stating facts." she shrugged. "Well since this little guy has no clothes or milk we have to go shopping for everything he will need." I looked at his sleeping form in my arms poor little guy hasn't even been in the world a whole day yet and has lost everything. I wonder what his name is. "Mason." My wolf said. "Oh yeah? how do you know?" I challenged. "It's on his blanket dummy." I know she probably rolled her eyes. I opened his blanket and yup there it was the name Mason Phillips. No freaking way this is the son that the king and queen were expecting. Omg that means that the king and queen have fallen. Tears started to fall. I knew I had to protect this little guy with my life now. "Sabrina we have to tell Justin and Cole about this asap like now." She nodded in agreement. "Justin we have a situation I know you guys probably just landed but something just happen really bad Sabrina and I are ok but the king and queen are not their entire pack has fallen. There's a lot of other stuff too but its not bad enough to keep you guys from the game I just thought you should know."  I said into the mind link. "Doesn't matter the game is almost over we're on our way now end of discussion." He said in his Beta tone. "Yes Justin. Hey we have to go out and get a few things this isn't a stupid or girly thing if we don't something bad could happen please don't order me not to go just trust me." I pleaded. Even though I have Beta blood in me Justin is a chosen Beta with Beta blood so when he commands me I have no choice but to obey. "Fine but be back before we get there which means make it quick and I do mean quick Mya." He says then shuts off the mind link. "Alright girly get you bag and lets go." I said to Sabrina. "Oh and you're driving because I have to ride in the back seat with little man because he doesn't have a carseat and I'm not taking a chance in the front." I tell her rocking Mason. "Yep you're going to be a great mother." She smiled. "Yeah yeah lets get going." I strapped me and Mason in the backseat me still holding him. "What store is still open at this time?" Sabrina asked. Hmmmm? That's a damn good question. Think think think think. Oh yeah! "Babies R Us and Wal-Mart." I practically screamed almost thankful for going baby shopping with my Mom all those times day and night night and day all freaking day long. We pulled in to a Babies R Us and hurried in since Justin is giving us a time limit we have to be fast. Sabrina grabbed a cart and rushed to the babies clothes we grabbed a lot of sleepers that ranged from newborn,0-3 months,3-6 and on up and continued doing that with every piece of clothing. We got bottles, milk, towels, blankets etc etc. Last but not least a carseat. I decided to get one for now and the other one for when he's bigger. Once we were done we checked out. The cashier looked like she wanted to kill us because she had to ring up so much stuff but I could care less as long as Mason had what he needed. "Hey do you guys need any help carrying bags to your car?" The guy who worked there that looked like he had nothing else to do and was seriously bored because of it asked. "Sure." Sabrina and I said at the same time. He pushed the cart out for Sabrina and I and put the bags in the trunk. "Hey I'm going to need that."  I said pointing to the carseat. He gently gave it to me and I hooked it into the car and placed Mason into it strapping him in. "There now you can ride in the car safely." I said to him. "We're so not done we're going to Wal-mart we have at least forty-five minutes left and Mason still needs things that auntie Sabrina needs to get him and if we so happen to be late uncle Justin can suck it up through a straw." she said and I laughed. "Ok but I already got him everything he needs for now I will get everything else tomorrow." I say not wanting her to spend too much. "Bull- Um frog Mya I'm getting what I can think of tonight and you know you want to get more. Now start naming."   "Ok there's the crib,the play pen,swing, stroller,walkers, bouncer,more milk and nursery water, changing table, diapers, wipes, diaper bag, and diaper pail."  I listed off. "Exactly and that's what we're going to get now."  She smiled. "And Exactly how are we going to fit all that in here?" I questioned. "Don't worry Jasmine is meeting us there." She smirked. "You that girl is crazy and a shop until you drop type of person."   "I know that's why I mind linked her duh." she smiled again pulling into wal-mart. We walked in meeting a very excited Jasmine. "Omg! He is so cute!" Jasmine gushed. " I know thanks." I said. "You know people might actually think he is your son. Him being bi-racial was a good thing I would say the moon goddess definitely chose well." Jasmine said through the mind link. "Yeah I know. Do you think I'll be a good mom for?"   "Girl please the moon goddess couldn't have picked a better person." She says handing him back to me. "This is going to be a big change but I know I can care for him and love him like a mother should." I said grabbing a cart and attaching the carrier/carseat that Mason was in onto. "Lets go burn some plastic girls." Jasmine said as we headed into Wal-mart.