Suprise delivery

Mya's P.O.V.

"So what's it like being pregnant?"    I ask Sabrina while we were waiting on the pizza to be delivered. "It's not too bad actually. I kind of feel a little tired here and there I'm always hungry as hell."  I smiled as she said that I can definitely tell her appetite had picked up by the way she was gobbling down the nachos I just made. "What do you think it's going to be a girl or boy?" I ask another question putting a nacho into my mouth. "A boy."  "Me too and usually I'm never wrong. Have you told my parents yet?"     I'm just full of questions aren't I?       "No not yet Justin says he wants to wait to tell them although I believe your parents will already know before he does. I mean come on They know everything about everything." She exclaims.     "Who knows everything about everything?" As if on que my mom comes in and ask "You and dad." I state and she nodds.   "So Sabrina when's my grandchild due?"  My mom asked and my dad smirked and Sabrina dropped her nachos that were intended on aiming for her mouth on the counter.  Shaking her head she spoke, "I don't know yet I go to the pack doctor tomorrow. Heads up Mr. and Mrs. Anderson it wasn't my decision to not tell you."     Wise move Sabrina wise move.  Mom just smiled, "Oh we know who's decision it was. Starts with a Just ends with an in."  The dummy walks into the kitchen with my sexy mate not knowing what had unfolded. I motioned for Cole to come beside me and he did wrapping his arms around me.  "Babe do you smell that?" My dad says.  "Yeah it smells like a son stupid enough not to know that his parents would know when their expecting a grandchild." My says smacking Justin upside his head"What was that for?" He asked rubbing his head causing Sabrina to rub the bridge of her nose.   "That was for not telling us your mate was pregnant." My dad said"And this is for thinking we wouldn't know and this is for making her agree." Mom smacked him twice upside his head.  Justin looked at Sabrina. "You told them." He looked a little mad. "No-" she was cut off by my dad.  "No she didn't we smelled the baby's scent mixed with hers. Son don't you dare be mad at your mate!"  Dad doesn't usually get into things like this but when he does it ain't pretty. "Yes sir." Justin said"Sabrina I'm sorry baby." He went over to her hugging her.  "It's ok babe." She returned the hug.  My parents had disappeared somewhere more than likely up stairs.  The door bell rang. "I'll get it." Separating myself from Cole I went to Answer the front door. "Hi that will be $55.37." The pizza guy said.  I like him straight to the point no conversation needed. I handed him the money and took the boxes of pizzas along with the bread sticks,chicken wings and two liter soda into the kitchen"Yay pizza I'm starving!" Sabrina says grabbing a box putting it on the counter opening it and taking out a slice shoving it into her mouth. Everybody stopped to stare at her.       "What?" She says with a mouth full of pizza"Nothing." We say in unison. She narrows her eyes at us. The door bell rings. "More pizza?" Cole asked and I shrug. We didn't order that much. I go to answer the door but see no one there I was about to close the door but I see a note or letter of some sort. I bend down to picm it up and read it.  "I have been watching you waiting. Only a little while longer until you are mine little white wolf."      I dropped the note I guess now would be a good time to tell Cole my other little secret.