The end is Also Our Beginning

Mya's P.O.V.

Finally graduation is here!  "Mya chica hurry up before we're late."   Jasmine screams from her car. "Chill yo titts I'm coming."  I say walking slowing so that I don't mess up my graduation gown. I make it to the car doing my signature slid in. "Awww girl you looking good."  Jasmine says. "You too girl if I wasn't straight I would hit on you."  We both laugh. "I'm so looking forward to your birthday tomorrow."  "I know I've already gotten Justin's present. I wondered if he got me anything."     "Mya you know he did justin would never forget such a thing." "Yeah well he didn't say anything about wanting a party so I decided to just go out this year I wasn't even going to do that until Sabrina asked." I say feeling a little sad because like I said normally we do something together or for each other. "Well today is a happy day so turn that frown upside down.she says and I laugh. "Believe me nothing can bring me down today."  I say as we turned into the school's parking lot and got out.   "I'm glad to hear it and guess what?"    "What?"   "I found my mate!"     "Oh my goodness who is it?!"     "It's Anthony."   She smiled.  "As in Justin's annoying friend?"    "Yes that's my mate."   "Wow both you and Sabrina found your mates within the pack which is rare as hell."  We walked into the school heading for the auditorium. "Well Anthony's not orignally from this pack so that might be why."  She has a point his family did join last year. "True."   I say as we line up in the hallway for the walk in. I felt somebody tap on my shoulder. "Mya."   The principal says. "Yes?"   "The boy who was suppose to sing the walk in song voice is extremely bad today can you please fill in?"  I hesitate. I've never sang in front of anybody outside of my social circle. "Your classmate's are counting on you."    "Way to add on the pressure Mr. Miles but yes I will and how did you know I could sing?"      "A little birdie on the committee told me."   He smiled and I instantly knew who. "If by this little birdie you mean Mia then tell her I shall have me revenge." He laughs.   "Thank you Mya I've been told you have a great voice so go show it off. Follow Me to the stage you guys are about to walk out."    "One question is there a piano on stage?"   He looked back at me and smiled. "Yes and you will have to sing two songs because there are four hundred off you." "Ok no problem."   I stepped onto the staged and sat down at the piano and began playing and singing The Climb by Miley Cyrus. My classmates started walking out. One I was finished with that song I began playing and singing Happy by Leona Lewis by this time I was in my zone and everybody disappeared so I was no longer nervous. At the end of the lyrics I noticed that half the class was still missing and walking so I started playing I will always love you By Whiney Houston.  "If I should stay, I would only be in your way. So I'll go, but I know I'll think of you every step of the way.

And I will always love you. I will always love you. You, my darling you. Mmm.

Bittersweet memories, that is all I'm taking with me. So, goodbye. Please, don't cry. We both know I'm not what you need.

And I will always love you. I will always love you.

I hope life treats you kind And I hope you'll have all you've dreamed of. And I wish to you, joy and happiness. But above all this, I wish you love. And I will always love you.

I will always love you. I will always love you. I will always love you. I will always love you. I, I will always love you. You, darling, I love you.