More To Come

Mya's P.O.V.

I screamed but my was quickly placed over my mouth.  "Don't panick and stop screaming I'll take over if necessary. Remember we are a queen as well as Luna we carry ourself a certain way."   Anya said and I mentally nodded.   "Who are you and what are you doing on my territory?" I more so demanded than asked from the man walking around my mate and I room, looking at and touching things.  "The scent of an friend brought me here."   He said calmly halting his walk for a moment.  I deeply inhaled. Hmmph he's a vampire.  "What do you want with me? You also need not to advoid my questions when asked. Who are you?"   My eyes never leaving his face as he stopped and looked at me. Our eyes made contact he hesitated on answering my question until he realized that I would not submit.  "My name is Brandon Davison and I am looking for Anya so if you would please to wasting my time and let me talk to her."  He said in annoyance.  "Seriously?" I linked Anya.   "I don't like how he's talking to you I mean you're almost a splitting imagine of me how could he not know but I am letting you handle this because you need to learn how to handle vampires." she said and cut the link.   "I am she."  I said to Brandon.  He laughed, "You might be her look a like but you are not her now bring her out I have to talk to her I know she's resurrected in you but you are not her."  Now he pissed me off.          "That might be true but all in all I am her and she is me and we are us and so if you need to talk I suggest you do so or leave my territory because I will not have you disrespecting me not only am I your queen but I am a Luna as well."   I let out I small growl and extended my fangs.  "I apologize for the disrespect my queen but I meant no harm I am truly sorry Queen Anya."  He said respectful bowing.  "There will be no need for formality right now and as long as I'm in my hybrid or human form call me Mya that is my human. The only time I think it's a need to call me by my vampire name would be at formal events or when I'm in my form."  I say and he nodded.   "What was it that you needed to speak with me about?"      "I recently awaken from my sleep a few days and I felt your pull as well as another."  He stated and that sparked my interested as well as Anya's. "A pull as in another vampire covenant?"  I've done research and talked to Anya and Dante.  "Yes Any- Mya I didn't know if it were truly you so I followed the pull to that one. I'm afraid to tell you that there are some who are rising against you."   He said staring into my eyes I could see that he wasn't lying.  "How do you know this for sure?"      "Before joining their covenant I wanted to know what it was like so I watched them for a few weeks. They kill humans and feed off of them. They know you're resurrected they want to end you and take over the vampire covenants. They want this to be a world where they can feed off humans and nobody would do anything about it. They're getting others on their side."    He was starting to pace again.  "Did you find out any names of accomplices or their names?"   I don't know why I was as calm as I was especially after hearing all of this.  "Thomas, Kevin, Jarrett and Nick are the covenant masters and the only accomplice I know of is a werewolf Robert." You have got to be shitting me!  "Have you heard about werewolves and the white wolf?  I asked him. "Yes I know that's why Robert wants you and he promised them he can strip you of Anya like he took Nick's wolf from him."  Wait a fucking a minute it can't be. I grabbed my year book from junior year the year Nick went to high school with us.  "Is this what Nick looks like?"  He shook his head yes. "Just less tan and more pale."  Why would Nick willingly have his wolf taken from him just to be human and a covenant master? That makes no sense what so ever. Unless.... "Someone changed Nick? In order to even be master of a covenant you either have to be a vampire's mate, offspring or vampire."    I said and believe me if you could look into my brain you could see the gears turning.  "From what I've gathered he's been changed."  He shrugged.  Now here comes the big part. "Why didn't they catch you?"  I wasn't sure if this was a trap to bait me but I doubt he was willingly in on it. They might have known he was there the entire time. "I was a warrior in my covenant back in my time my stealth is great along with speed and other things." He said raising up his shirt to show the tattoo on his arm.  "Indeed. Don't get me wrong I am extremely thankful for the information you have given me but something tells me that isn't all."           He smiled, "I was wondering if I could join your covenant."   I returned his smile. "Seeing as you mean no harm to me or my pack I shall say yes but I do have to talk with my mate first not only are you joining a covenant but a pack as well."   He nodded but then spoke.  "I'm not sure many will like a vampire in their pack."          "Well then they will deal with me. Have you ever come across a pissed off Luna?" I asked raising an eyebrow.   "No."      "You don't want to and neither do they I will treat you like family and so will they anyone who thinks, feels or does else wise will deal with me."   He smiled once more.  This dude is going to have to beat them off with a stick.  He's extremely handsome I give him that but nobody compares to my beyond extremely handsome oh so sexy mate. Nobody.  Speaking of..... "Alright now you have to go meet my mate he's a hybrid too so is my brother. We do have to tell them everything too."      "That's fine I don't mind. Oh and heads up there will be more coming I'm not the only one who doesn't want to follow the old way or kill humans."  He said as we walked out of the room.  "I will keep that in mind." I hope so I surely hope so because we are going to need all the help we can to fight this war.