Twinkie Day

Mya's P.O.V.

"Go shawty it's you're birthday, We going to party like it's your birthday, now get your ass up because it's your birthday and you know we don't give a fuck cos it's your birthday!"  I awoke to my bffs singing loudly. "Happy birthday you sexy bitch!" Karla scream. "Thank you!" I said hopping out of bed. "Omg! Look at that booty!" Stacy said pointing. I blushed. "Alright stop pointing." I swatted her hand. "I ain't never seen an ass like that!" Liyah said Mocking an Eminem song. "Ah ha now would you all shut up now." I take the cupcake they hand me and gobble it down. What can I say I love my sweets. "Alright chica time to get moving we got shopping to do." Sabrina said putting on lip gloss in my mirror. I swear this girl is always in my mirror maybe even more than I am. I should start charging her. "Ok well if you all can get out I can get showered and find clothes that fit so be gone now go away."  I started to push them out of my room. Once I was showered and founded the only clothes that fit which were sweat pants, tank top and my hoodie I quickly dressed. It's sad that I couldn't even fit my panties and bras anymore. First order of business would be to go to Victoria's Secret. Let's be honest her people I can't be free boobing it and going commando there are pervs out there. I exit my room and walk straight into my parents room whom kidnapped Mason last night a few hours before I shifted. When I walked in I saw my dad leaning again the bed holding Mason and feeding him. I smiled. "Hey dad? Would you and mom be able to keep Mason for a little while longer until I get back from the mall because I kind of have to go shopping since none of my clothes fit my anymore."  I sighed and my dad laughed. "I figured that would happen and don't worry we're watching Mason for today because it's your birthday, Remember?" I forgot my parents were going to watch Mason today for me. "Oh and you'll need this if you're going shopping for new everything." He handed me his black card which he never does. "Thanks dad!" I hug him but making sure not to crushed Mason. "Oh and just because you have doesn't mean by useless things Mya." He warns. "Yeah dad I know I'm suppose to only get the things I need not the things I want." I repeat what he told me when I was fourteen. "Good girl." He pat my head and I growl. "Hey dad?"   "Yes Angel?"   "When I get back Justin and I need to talk to you two." "About?" He looked confused. "Important things dad important things but we will talk later cos right now I gots shopping to do." I skipped out the room and I heard my dad chuckle. I ran down the stairs and mind linked Justin as I did. 'Don't talk to mom and dad until I get back. If you get thirsty hunt animals only I repeat animals only!' I make my self extremely clear. 'Chill sis I got this no worries. Besides I don't think that kind of thirst happens unless I'm in my vampire form but I'll still only hunt animals in case it doesn't.' He responsed through the link. 'Alright bro I'm counting on you. '  I mentally sigh. 'Like I said sis no worries. Oh yeah happy birthday twinkie!'  'Happy birthday to you too twinkie!' I smiled and shut off the link. "Are you done linking with Jay now?"  Sabrina asked. How she know it was Justin I was talking to?  "You know I could have been linking someone else." I folded my arms. "Yeah no that's not likely. Now lets get going." She grabbed my arm and started dragging me outside towards her car. I hopped in and she drove off towards the mall. It's didn't take long for every one to find what they were looking for including myself usually I....."OH MY GOSH LOOK AT THESE BABIES." I screamed as i ran over to the Combat boots. That had fur inside FUR i tell you. "You and your combat boot's. But it's to bad you can't get them."   "Yes i can."   I held up the card my dad gave me. "We already put a dent into that thing Mya."   "I have no idea what you are talking about!"  I said.   "Really ? Then what do you call those."  She lifted an arm full of shopping bags.

Which was all mine. I looked down at the shopping bags on my arms.

"Just one more pair of shoe's won't kill anything."     "Except the bank account."   I heard her mumble. "Heard that."  "I know."

"How may i help you ?" A sweet voice came from behind the counter i didn't see anyone. I peered over the side and found a person. "Yes those Combat boot's over there how much are they ?"

"59.99!" I walked over to the shelf and picked out my size and brought them back to the counter.

She rang them up. I swipped the card and put in the pin. She handed me the bag. I gladly took it.  "Done ?"   "Yes."   "Now we have to get you home so we can all get ready."  We walked though the front door. "Baby is that you ?"   My mom screamed from the kitchen.

"Yeah."  "Come in here."  I opened the door to the kitchen. There was a 5 layer chocolate cake. "Do you like it ?"  My mom asked as she turned around to the sink. I took a swipe of frosting. "Oh yeah. Is this mine ?"  "Both of yours!" "Oh cool."

"So were are you guys going for you're birthday ?"   "A club." I said

"A club ?" "Yep."   "Well you better start getting ready it's 5:00."    "5:00."  I shrieked we have been at the mall all day. Before i could reply Sabrina was literally dragging me up the stair's into my bedroom. "Damn girl you got a strong grip."  I said as i rubbed my wrist. "Sit."  She pointed to the chair as she plugged in my wand which is a curler. "Aye aye captain."  I sat down. She turned up my stereo and played booty bounce by dev. I smiled. "Don't move."
"Yes."  I said in fear of my life.
After she was done poking curling and picking. I was finished she began doing herself. My dress was laid out. That Sabrina picked out because of Cole's stupid payback. I put on the dress. I had to say I looked hot. It was a Renaissance Court Lace Black Dress. With my new curves it looked perfect on me. My phone chimed. I looked down it was the devil.Cole.
'Were ready to go.' He texted me.
I looked up at Sabrina she just put on her dress and nodded. Saying she was finished. 'Okay were coming down right now.' I quickly put on my red high heels. While Sabrina put on MY new combat boots. I ignored it. We walked to the beginning of the stair case. We looked down. There was Cole and my brother and my friends. They all looked up. I smiled. Cole stared straight in my eyes. I smirked. We walked down the stairs. We all got into the limo.
Cole was sitting next to me.
"You know that dress suits you very well."  He whispered into my ear. Which caused me to shiver. Stupid horny hormones. I could feel Cole's smirk. I did the same he did to me. "If you were you I  would wipe the smirk off your face before I  take it off." I whispered in his ear making sure i was so close to his ear that I could nibble on it if he tried anything.
"I have easy access with this dress you know." He said as he moved his hand along my thigh. Making sure no body saw it. "You'll pay for this."  I said before regaining my composure. Everyone was eyeing us to figure out what the hell just happened.  And honestly I have no idea what so ever.