Super human

Mya's P.O.V.

Before the morning light shown in the sky I was already up. I hated the fact that I couldn't sleep without Cole but I will get use to it. Until he comes to his senses anyways.  After doing a lot of thinking this morning while laying here waiting for Cole to leave. I realized that he was right I was being a little reckless with the heights being that I am pregnant.  After my run in with Nick I don't object to the guards anymore. If I wasn't carrying a child I would but since I am and fighting would put my child at risk when I don't have to. Although I still train but that's only to prepare me in case Cole can't protect me. I'm pretty sure he's not going to let me fight in the war. If I have to I will. Just because I'm mad at him doesn't mean I will let him or this pack fall. I'll even admit to being wrong to challenging him but I'm a hot tempered she wolf and vampire a Luna who is also a queen of the damned at that it's in my nature.  Instead of challenging him I should have talked to him. Who am I kidding? When he's like that there is no talking it's his way or no way. Hearing footsteps coming from the staircase I peeped my head out. Yep that's definitely Cole. I waited until I heard the door to his office close down stairs before I ran up the stairs into our room.  I grabbed some of Mason's things and a few of mine and packed it in an over night back to carry it into the guest room I was staying in.  "What are you doing?" I jumped at his voice. Not that I was afraid of him it was more so I didn't know he had come back so it was a shock of presence.  "Carrying some stuff to a guest room." I casually said.  "Why?  Is that where you slept last night?" He folded his arms.  "I already told you I'm not talking to you and I don't want you near me for coming up with those bullshit assumptions."  I began to get angry but I also didn't want to argue. He chucked, "Is that where you slept last night?"  He sucked his teeth.   "You have gots to be kidding me.  Where do you think I slept last night?  With Nick?"  When I said his name I can tell that's what he thought.  "Do you even reason the things that you are thinking right now?  Does me sleeping with Nick actually sound right to you on a normal non crazy Cole day?  You know what I do not have time to even go back and forth with you. You're an idiot."  I side stepped him and walked down the hallway.  Only two seconds maybe more later I was pushed against the wall and pinned to it.  Cole sniffed my neck and growled. "Why do you still smell like him?"    I sighed, "I don't have the energy for this Cole.  Since you must know I wasn't able to take a shower last night because everything is in your room. Now let me go so I can go shower."  He growled again.  "Go get that bastards scent off you then meet me in the office."          "Yes Alpha."      "Stop."      "Stop what?"     "Calling me Alpha."        "Why?"    "You're not suppose to call me Alpha that's why now go shower."           "Mmmmhmmm." Was my only reply. I quickly went back to the guest room and showered. Not because Cole wanted to meet with me but because Nick's scent was making me sick literally. The baby didn't even like it. I actually threw up after I got out the shower. Once I was dressed and completely done grooming. I went to the office. "About time." Cole groaned.  "I didn't take that long and plus I got a little sick apparently the baby hates Nick's scent as well as the rest of us."  I gagged a little remembering the smell.  "Hmmph." Was all he said which caused me to roll my eyes.  "Why am I here?"      "I just wanted to be sure that the guards could find you and you wouldn't pull a fast one." He leaned back in his chair.  "I already told you I agreed to it. Why would I run or pull a fast one?" I crossed my legs.  "You tell me."  He folded his hands and I narrowed my eyes.  "Wake me up when they get here I'm tired."  I said laying down on the couch.  "Didn't get much sleep last night?" I could hear the smirk in his voice.  "Not getting much sleep right now with your talking."        "Really? Hmmm not my problem."  He shrugged as I got up and pulled a cover out the closet and went back over to the couch.  Click.....click....click....click...CLICK!  "My fucking goodness would you stop it!"       "These papers don't staple themselves Mya." I could tell he was trying hard not to laugh.  "I hate you."  I said turning around and putting the cover over my head trying to drown out the sound. Fortunately it never came. A moment later I was lifted of the couch.  "Put me down right now."  I started flailing around. I was still under the cover I couldn't see anything however I did know we were moving fast.  What I'm guessing was a minute later I was thrown onto what felt like a bed. I quickly removed the cover from over my head. I was in a dim room with small windows. "What in the hell is this?"       "Remember the room I told you I would put you in?"  He stepped closer to me.   "The fucking room for the unmated she wolves who go into heat! Seriously fucking seriously?!  I didn't even break your rules I actually agreed on it!" I hissed and flew over at him in vampire speed and started to hit his chest.  He grabbed my arms and twist me around putting my hands behind me. I brought my foot up and let it down on his toe. When he let me go I kicked him in the stomach and ran out of the room.