My Little Secret

Mya's P.O.V.

We all got out of the limo. The line reached down the street "Okay stay behind me. "  Sabrina said to all of us. We walked up to the rope and bouncer. "Back of the line." . "I'm sure you're boss told you Sabrina and her friends were coming."      "Oh Ms. Sabrina and friends come on in."   We all smiled at him. Ignoring the glares we got from all the people in the line we walked into the already packed club. I walked to the counter with Sabrina behind me.
"I.D." The guy at the counter said.
Justin gave him his fake I.D. "Okay what do you want ?" "Give us your strongest stuff here and keep them coming." "Coming right up."
I looked around. It was two stories but only had one floor. I looked around trying to find Justin,Cole,Sabrina,Liyah,Kaila,Stacy,Jasmine,Mia,Faye and their mates along with Cole and my brother's friends. I automatically found Cole sitting at a table. I smiled at his "good boy" behavior. "Here you go." The waiter said from behind me. I grabbed the tray full whatever this stuff was. I went over to the table Cole was at. I put the tray down. I handed him a shot and i drank one myself. It tasted....Fruity...Then it got sour.
"Oh my gosh." I had to admit it was savory goodness. "Oh shit what is that ?"   "Good right ?" "Yes!" Cole smiled and took another one. So did I. After like 10 of those. I was tipsy. Everyone i came here with joined us. After a couple tray's all of us were drunk. In the dark by DEV started playing. I smiled. I made my to the dance floor. The flashing light's turned from. Red,Yellow,Blue,Green,Purple and alot of other color's. I began dancing. Cole came up to me and smiled at my dancing. I stopped it seamed the whole world stopped us to. Just staring at each other. "Wanna dance ?"  He asked me. "Show me what you got me Mr.Alpha." I said and lifted my eyebrow and smirked. "I'll take you up on that offer."  He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him. I laughed.He spun me around to were we were grinding on each other.I smiled. I definitely had a crush on Cole. But I will never tell him that his ego is way to huge for that.Soon enough a new song came on.I smirked Cole. I turned back around. To were could face him.  "Nice dance but I wasn't impressed."   "Really ?"  "Hmhm." I nodded. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. He leaned in. We were so close one wrong  move and I would end up kissing him. "Are you sure ?"  "Mr.Alpha I'm pretty sure."  The song ended and turned to Mercy by Duffy.  I took his hand and spun myself to face his back. He quickly turned around. "Think you could keep up ?" I smirked. I spun once to were my back was on his chest. Then I dropped it like it's hot. When I got back up, He spun me to face him.
But I spun out of his grib and walked to our table. Leaving him there shocked.

Cole's P.O.V.

I watched Mya walk to the dance floor. I got up after her.
"Oooooo!" Everyone at the table said but I ignored them. I watched Mya dance. I finally went up to her. "Wanna dance ?" I asked.
"Show me what you got Mr.Alpha." She said with a smirk on her face.I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to me. I heard her laugh.  I spun her to where her back was facing me we began grinding on each other. When a new song came on she turned her face towards me. "Nice dance but I wasn't impressed!"  "Really ?" I said while smirking. "Hmhm." She said while nodding her head.  I grabbed her waist and brought her really close to me. I was tempted to kiss her but I couldn't and wouldn't ever do that. She's off limits and so am I. "Are you sure ?" I asked huskily. "Mr.Alpha I'm pretty sure."  When she said that Mercy by Duffy began playing. I was in some deep shit if she wanted to dance to this song. She knew it like the back of her hand. I was in my own world. Then Mya spun herself around me and i quickly turned around. "Think you could keep up?" She said with a devilish smirk. Yep in some deep shit. She spun once and automatically her back connected with my chest. Then she did the unthinkable. She dropped it like its hot. When she raingained her composure I spun her to face me. But she was to fast. As soon as I spined her she spined out of my grib. Then walked away leaving me on the dance floor staring after her.