You'll Never Get A Better One

Mya's P.O.V.

It's been a few weeks I finally got the strength to get out of bed.  It was like tragedy struck twice all at once. First I lost a friend who was like a brother then my son was taken from me. It was literally like life was sucked from my body. I thank God thank Cole was still here if not I know I would have lost it. After washing my hair I stepped out the shower. Once I had put my clothes on I looked myself over. My body I definitely changed with the last few weeks instead of looking almost two months pregnant I looked four going on five months. Which means majority of my clothing now are maternity clothing.  I wasn't upset I was happy.  I walked to the kitchen and began to prepare breakfast for the pack and covenant.    "Luna what are you doing?"  Avery asked with his arms cross and eyebrow raised.   "Nothing....You can't see me I'm currently invisible."  I put all the food and ingredients on the counters.    "That's not going to work Luna because I can actually see you. You know the Alpha doesn't like you on your feet for a long time, if you're going to cook you should have someone help you."  He said leaning on the counter.  "You all worry too much Avery."         "We have our reasons Luna."      "Meaning?"      "You don't listen,you're adventurous, you take the risk and do what others won't at times but you do it the smart but crazy way you don't mind getting dirty or if you have to fight and on a normal non battle day you overly do things around here that we can do ourselves. Which is what a Luna does but you don't do it to win favor you do it because you love your pack and covenant.  That's exactly why we will follow you everywhere and will look after you even if the Alpha doesn't ask."   He said as Eva and Halo came into the kitchen. "Hey Luna. Cooking breakfast?  Can we help?"  Halo asked.  "Sure."  I replied.  Leona and Raymond walked in.  "Hi my queen. Mind if I help I need to brush up on my skills."  She said and I nodded giving her the ok.   "Me and the girls were wondering if you needed any help for preparing some of the food for the BBQ tonight."  Eva said.    "Yes I do the guys are handing the grilling." By guys I meant Brandon, Jeremy, Raymond and Avery.   "We would love to help you make everything you have planned to make." Eva exclaimed.  When Breakfasts was done they helped me carry the trays to the dining hall.  We filled every plate and covered them. Thankfully no one had any food allergies or this wouldn't have been easy.  "Good morning everyone breakfast is ready."  I said into the pack and covenant link.  It was like a stampede all you heard were the thundering of footsteps.  "Hey Sabrina." I said as she wobbled in. Yes she's bigger than I am because she has two months on me. Which means because she's pregnant with a hybrid child she can possibly be do any day now. All depends on the baby. Which is growing fast but jack assured that the baby would grow normally once he or she is birthed. Advanced  yes but will grow normally.  He said the same about my baby. Which we already know the sex of. Sabrina found her's out first then I found out mine. Ever since she decided we should throw a double gender reveal baby shower. Which is what the BBQ is tonight.  I'm extremely excited but I still wish Mason and Inuyasha could have been here.  "Hey Mya. Are you ready for tonight?"  She asked.     "Yep as ready as I'll ever be I must admit tho I'm a little more excited than I thought I would be since everything had happened."  I told her honestly.   "Hey guys I got everything ready I can't wait until everybody see's this stuff!"  Lisa said extremely excited as she walked past us.  We laughed at our hyper little friend.  "How does Brandon even keep up with her?"  Sabrina asked.   "I heard he does energy drinks and cat naps." I said knowing that they were listening.   "I wonder how keeps up with her in the sack."    "Viagra." I said in a monotone and Brandon looked up at me glaring and half in shock. Lisa was choking on her orange juice from laughing. Cole tisked me but was secretly laughing. Justin damn near died and I think I almost made Sabrina's water break.  Luckily nobody else heard this.   I smiled innocently at Brandon. "What ever did I say darling?" I put on my southern bell voice.  His glare turned into a playful one.Brandon never could stay mad at me too long. Except for times I put myself in danger then he's pissed. Yeah he's also like an older brother slightly less annoying but he's tough when he has to be and has some really great advice. When ever that day comes I know he will be a great father.  Cole and Justin are similar they're going to be the cool but strict dads always joking but oh so serious at the same time.  After breakfast was over I went to Cole's and I room for a short nap until it was time for me to start preparing the food for later.  Cole climbed in next to me wrapping his arms around me. Well upper me.  "Sleepy baby?" He asked.   "Extremely. I'm just catching a short nap then I'll start cooking the food." I yawned.   Cole sat up on his side looking down at me.  "Babe don't,stay on your feet too long you just got the ok from Jack to get off of bed rest don't push yourself too much."  He kissed my forehead.   "I won't baby besides the girls are helping which means in their term pretty much take over while I direct. They never let me do too much off anything."
I sighed.  "I greatly appreciate them for that and you must remember babe they feel not just the need but the want to do those things for you especially since you're pregnant. I know you don't like being compared to dolls so I'll use another example.....To them your like an egg or twinkie you would get hurt very easily in their minds right now."  He said and I burst into laughter.  "A twinkie?"   I tried to ask with a straight face but just ended up laughing again.  "What it was the second thing that came to mind." He started to laugh too.  I yawned again and he pulled me to him a pulled the covers over us.  "Nap time you need to sleep." He demanded softly.  "Yeah yeah." Was the last thing I said before drifting into dream land.