Not Much Time

Mya's P.O.V.

We were all waiting in the garage for Brandon and Lisa to join us.  "Sorry guys we got a little ties up but we're here now." Lisa said.  "I bet." Eva said smirking.  Lisa shot her a playful glare. Lisa and Eva are friends since they have the same thing in common. Fashion. "We'll let's go." I said getting into the car on the passenger side. Everyone had gotten into their cars or family cars and trucks.  They're weren't many that were going with us I would say probably no more than one hundred at the most.  Cole was the first to pull out then every one behind us.  "Baby am I ever going to be able to drive again?" I groaned in frustration.   "Yes. Just not at the moment."   He kissed my hand.  "You always say that."     "That's because I always mean it. One day you will have to but right now you don't."  He rubbed my stomach.  "I'm going to be super rusty on my driving skills and you weren't letting me drive before the baby."  I crossed my arms.   "How about I let you drive in the drive way?" He smirked and I looked at him like he was insane.  "The drive way?  You might as well get me a bike with training wheels."         "That actually doesn't sound too bad. What color?"      "Ah ha very funny."   I stuck my tongue out.  "To all seriousness babe I worry about you that's why I don't want you to drive but I guess I can let you as long as I'm with you that way I can take over in case something happens. I just don't want you driving alone that's my only rule. Ok?"   He glance over at me.   "Ok I'll accept that." After a while we arrived at Japanese Gardens.  We jumped out and opened up the pack doors for every one.  "This is Japanese Gardens this is the first pack house that we will tour today it's close to the University for the college students and for the high school students you have two choices of schools."  I saw a couple of teens nod. After we were done giving the tour there were at least fifteen apartments that were given out.  Eva and her sisters each had one. Devin eldest four, as well as Lamar two daughters. Along with Benjamin and Rebecca. Victoria or course was moving in but in her own apartment. Leona and Raymond will be moving in next month after her birthday. Stacy and Jackson will also be moving in since this is both of their scenery and it will help because they are trusted friends which is why I felt relieved. They can kind of look out for things while we are not here. After all a few months before the baby is born Cole and I are going to be moving to the Alpha house in one of our other pack homes called Moonlight Terrace. By the time we got back home everybody that came with us had their dream place for now. "West boreder now. Brandon tell Lisa to get everyone inside."  Cole Linked Brandon and I.  In vampire speed we at the west boader in no time.  "What's the problem?" Cole asked folding his arms. "Apparently these vampires said they wanted to speak to someone with power." Justin said. "Why couldn't you have spoken to my brother?" I asked stepping forward.  "With all due respect he is not Queen or King so I feel no need to speak with him." A male vampire with waist length black hair said.  "Do you not realize that you insulted your prince and when you insult your prince you insult your queen as well as your king?  My brother Drake may not be king but he is still royalty and carries they blood so you will treat him will the respect that is due. When I am away he represents me and this covenant. When my king is away he represents much more so treat him with your up most respect. His human and werewolf name does not take away from his vampire title neither does mine."  I stepped forward at the end of my statement again.   "My apologies my prince."  The vampire said.  "Accepted it." Justin replied.  "What is your name?"  I ask him.  "I am Inuyasha."   He bowed.  "As in the cartoon?"  I raised an eyebrow.  "Yes Like the cartoon only difference is I'm not a demon hybrid I'm a vampire and was born a hundred years before that cartoon was ever thought of." He shook his head.  "Does your hair turn white too?" I asked.  Cole and Justin gave me the 'You have got to be kidding me' look.  "What?"  I looked at both of them and Inuyasha laughed. "Yes but that only a gifted when I use my powers I'll show you later."         "Awesome." I whisper screamed but then regained my composer. "What did you want to speak with be about?"  I asked him out of curiosity. He's from Japan no doubt so why is he here.   "Well my dear queen that's something I feel better if we discuss more privately."   I nodded.  "Follow us." He did as said.  "Please have a seat."  I told him once we were in the office.  "What news have your brought me?" I ask figuring he had something to tell me.  "My dear queen Anya I bring you more than news. My sister Mikio she has visions of past, present and future. Two weeks ago she saw the war that you are about to fight. My covenant and I have come to help we are of you way seeing that this war is only going to take place in a matter or days not only do I have my covenant but I've brought along some werewolf friends of mine."  He smiled.   "In a matter of days? " I asked.   "Yes he's planning his attack on the full moon."   Inuyasha shakes his head.  Five days that gives us five days. "Tomorrow will be a good day for that pack and covenant meeting ay?"  I say looking at Cole,Justin and Brandon.  "My queen if you need me you will know how to get in touch with me just follow your instinct and I will be back at noon tomorrow with my covenant and the werewolf pack."  Inuyasha stood up. "So you won't be staying here?"     "No I have a place near here. Goodbye until tomorrow." He said touching my stomach then left.  I'm really shocked Cole or I didn't growl. "Ok now Cole I'll let you do the honors of linking everybody to tell them about the meeting." I sat back down in my chair. "Yeah leave me to the dirty work." He playfully glared at me.    "That's my job babe." I winked at him.  As soon as Cole was done linking everyone there was a knock on the door.  "Come in."  We replied in unison.  "Hey dad." Cole said.  "Hey Mr. Stevens."  I said waving.   "Hey Mr. Stevens." Justin and Brandon said at the same time.  "Young lady what did I tell you?" He asked and I looked around like a kid caught with her hand in the cookie jar but I wasn't sure what I did yet.  "I don't know?"  I said uncertain.  "Do not call me Mr. Stevens it's either William or dad."  That he did and everytime I forget. It's hard when your Alpha goes to your mate and beloved dad.  "Sorry dad I almost forgot it takes a little use to getting use to."  I admitted.  Justin and Brandon left in case chair ended up flying about five seconds ago. Some ride or dies they are.  I noticed that he had a brown folder in his hand. "What's that dad?" Cole asked before me.  "I think it's time we talked about our family tree." He started out.  "I'm not adopted am I."  Cole asked. Cole's dad and I slapped him upside the head at the same time.  "You look like your mother and I why would you ask a dumb question like that?" He shook his head.  "Idiot." I face palmed myself.  William began to speak, "Well let's start off with your wolf which is one of the powerful wolves. You're a silver wolf."