Mirror,Mirror WTF?!

Mya's P.O.V.

Tonight Mitch Ryans is having a graduation party but I'm not attending since I'll be shifting to night at twelve am. That means I'll be going through mood swings as well as pain. Yippy so much fun. "Don't forget that when you start feeling the pain to come get your father and don't worry I have Mason." My mom says rocking Mason back and forward. I stood up to kiss Mason. "Oh and Justin is here too but he has Sabrina to help him with his shift so need not to panic about your brother." she said going up stairs. I sighed it's times like this when I wish I had my mate but other than that I'm just fine without him. I decided to go change into my black sports bra and shorts that way I will be comfortable when the shift starts. Turning on the t.v. and popping in the first Bring It On movie, yeah I'm having a Bring It On marathon. Ha ha that rhymes. During the the middle of Bring It On All Or Nothing I started to feel pain all overy my body. I slowly got up and walked to my parents room and opened the door. I went over to my dad's side of the bed only to see that he was asleep I sighed mentally. I guess there is no need to wake him up since he's sleeping so peacefully I'm sure I can handle this by myself. I exited my parents room the pain intensified and it felt like I was on fired and was going to burn to death. I quickly ran into the training room in the lower section of the house. I laid on the mats I held in screams as I felt my skull crack along with the rest of my body. Once I had completely shifted it I stood on all fours and began to walk around. Hmmm? I wonder what I look like? I slowly walked towards the mirrors that were in the training room because I still had to get use to my legs and- Oh shit! I'm the fucking white wolf! My body started to burn and it felt like I was shifting again. I whimpered. I looked at my reflection and I noticed my eyes were red instead of it's normal grey. Then I shifted into something that shocked the hell out of me. In the words of the English, Bloody hell I'm a vampire. I was both shocked and confused how could I be a vampire? Neither of my parents are vampire they are werewolves! It's not that I'm hating this form because I look extremely sexy lets just say I have curves that would put Beyonce and Alicia Keys to shame. An ass that would make people say who's Kim K and Nicki Minaj who? Don't get me started on my boobs. My lips look like I have a deep blood red lip stick on and my hair is extremely black and now falls below my boobs instead of at my shoulders. A girl could get use to this. I can say I look Extremely Exotic. I smile but sigh time to go back to my human form. I close my eyes and think of my human self. I open my eyes but the only that had changed was the fact that I no longer had fangs. "My parents have a lot of explaining to do." I say to myself. I smile at my voice sounding more seductive. Justin is going to freakout I wonder If he has had the same changes. Only one way to find out. I run back up to my room and grab my phone to see that I have missed calls from Justin. I was about to call him back until my door opened. "Yo Mya I see you've changed a lot." Justin smirked. "I see you have to bro looking more muscular and love the eyes if I do say so myself."  I return the smirk. "The parentals have some explaining to do. Don't you think?" He folds his arms. "They do but I can't say I hate these changes not one bit. So I think I'll let them sleep until the morning." I said my throat starting to burn. I looked at Justin who was hissing. "Throat burning bro?"    "Yeah I'm thirsty." His eyes glowed. "Alright then I say we hunt but animals only no humans or werewolves we control ourselves we do not want to become like what we have heard about is that understood." I said not asked. "Very." He said as he followed me downs stairs and outside into the woods. We both hide behind trees and it wasn't long before a deer ran past and I jumped on its back and slammed it to the ground sinking my teeth in its neck. I looked up at Justin to see he was having a hard time fighting himself and that's when my vampire took over. 'Hello Mya I'm Anya your vampire let me speak to my brother Drake before he does something stupid.' she says. 'Drake?'   'Yes. Drake is your brother's Vampire. Can I please have control for a moment?' she says in her accent. 'Yes but will you tell me how is it that I'm a vampire?'    'Yes and no. Thank you.' I allowed Anya to take over.  

Anya's P.O.V.

I'm glad that Mya allowed me to take over so that I can stop this stupid boy. "Drake?! What do you think you are doing? Do you think that I can not sense what it is you are about to do?" I yell at him coming closer to him. "Yes but I am thirsty Anya what is it that you want me to do?!" he replied. "Do not take that tone with me brother. Do you want to relive that way Dracula did?! Hmmm?! Is that your wish?! I smell the human a mile from here too but I am not thinking about going after it for it's blood. Remember one thing my dear brother we are better than Dracula never return to those ways."  I tell him. "Now drink up I will catch the next animal that comes and when you have had your fill wait for me or go home that is an order." I say handing him the deer. "Thank you Anya and I'm sorry that I almost did the unthinkable I haven't been awakened in along time." he smiles.   "But Drake we always meant to come back remember this is our bloodline and we only awakened to those who are worthy." I spot a panther and run after it. Panthers are always tricky because they are so wild and fierce but I'm more fierce than this big cat. I smile as I sink my teeth into it's neck. "Sorry pretty kitty."