My Mate Got Swag

Mya's P.O.V.

I woke up with two muscular arms around me knowing who's they were I smiled. I got off the bed carefully so that I wouldn't wake my sleeping mate up. I quickly grabbed my clothes,ran into my bathroom and showered. Dressed I walked out into my room only to see Cole wasn't there. Go figures. Well there is no need for me to become a needy clingy mate anyways. Checking my self in the mirror I smiled. I had on my J's, black skinny jeans, a black t-shirt that said "You Mad Bro?" in white letters, I also had on a black and white varsity jacket the sleeves were white the rest was black except the bottom helm whitch was also white with black strips. I ran to Mason's side of the closet and got his outfit that is like mine except his shirt says his name. I walked over to Mason's crib to find out that only he was gone. I growled then grabbed my black snap back. I raced down stairs looking at the baby stealer. "Dad!" He turned around quickly. "What." He said cluelessly. "Can I have my baby back?" I said rather than asked. "Why?" Seriously did he have to ask. "Well geez I don't know maybe because you guys have been recently finding excuses to kidnap him and I barely get to see him." I tapped my foot and put my hands on my hips. "Aw man I was going to teach him how to hold a baseball today." He said handing him to me. "Dad Mason is only a month old you can't be serious?" I said and his expression didn't change. "Dad babies can't hold baseballs."   "That's what you think." He said walking out the kitchen. I shook my head. "Grandpa's a crazy man isn't he?" I cooed to Mason and he laughed. I took him up stairs got him bathed and dressed,fed him and got him ready to go. Today I'm taking him out. We're going to the park,the beach,the zoo. I know he doesn't know what those places are yet but I thought it would be nice just to take him there. I put his little snap back on and put him into his carseat/carrier. Once I had him strapped in I walked down stairs and grabbed his stroller which he carseat/carrier snaps onto. With Mason on one arm and the stroller under the other I opened the door and went to my car. I put Mason in first and secured him then put the stroller in the trunk. "Boo!" Cole screamed coming up behind me. I jumped a little then turned around to glare at him. When I did we both burst out laughing. I looked him up and down and he did the same to me. "I see you have good taste." He said. "Likewise." Let me paint the picture for you Cole had on the exact same thing as me except his jeans weren't skinny jeans and his shirt said "I ain't even mad" other than that every thing was the exact same even the snap back. "When people see us they will think we did this on purpose." I say still laughing. "I don't care my baby looking good in the same thing I'm wearing."  He put his arms around my waist. "Wait until you see Mason." I laughed getting Mason out of his carseat/carrier. "Hey look at daddy's baby got swag too. Aw snap we all twinning!" He said taking Mason away from me taking out his phone and doing a selfie with Mason. "Facebook, Twitter,Instagram!" He yelled. I shook my head while laughing. After Cole and I found out we were mates although Cole already was a huge father figure in Mason's life instead of him being god father he is full blown father and believe me if you thought nothing came in between Mason and Cole before it's worst now. Go ahead I dare you. "Mya! Come take a selfie with me and Mason." I did just that and as you can guess Cole put the picture on every profile he has. "Baby as much as I hate to interrupt your selfie time but we are going somewhere. Do you want to come?"  He looked at me like I've grown six heads. "That isn't even a real question you should already know I was coming invited or not."  Well excuse me. "Oh yeah?"   "Yep you may not know this yet but your stuck with me for life babe." 
"Who said that?" I challenged him"I did."   "Are you sure I'm stuck with you for life?" I teased. He put Mason in his carseat then cooed at him from the opened window. He turned to me and all playful-ness was gone. "Are you saying you belong to someone else?" He stepped closer to me. "Um I um." Shit I couldn't think I wanted to run but couldn't leave Mason. I ran around the other side of the car but he was there before I was blocking me. Dammit I forgot he's almost a shifted werewolf an Alpha. He pushed my against the car, "I guess I'll have to show and everyone else who you belong to." At that he pulled my head to the side and sank his caines into my neck. I tried to move. "Don't!" He shouted into my mind. I stopped moving. It's not that I didn't want him to mark me it's just I wanted it to be special so it hurt me that he took that away. If I wasn't in full blown heat yesterday then today it will hit and hit harder because he marked me so it will be ten times as worst. That's not even the point. The point is he marked me in a way that I didn't want to be marked. When he was done I stood there with a blank expression on my face. "You belong to me and only me now everybody knows it and you do too."  He growled. "Yes future Alpha." I hissed then got into my car and locked the doors. "Mya open the door."  "No! Why don't you command me seeing as you don't think of me as your other half but beneath you!" 
"Mya come on it's not like that and you know it."    "Do I? Because it sure as hell seems like you don't care what I think or feel. You didn't even care enough to ask me if or how I wanted to be marked you just do what you always do." I say feeling tears threatening to spill. 'Don't cry....Don't cry.' I told myself.  "Mya."   "Save it."  I said turning on the car and driving away from him. 'Mya get back here now!' He yelled into our mate link. 'You hurt me. Remember that.' I cut the link. I drove into town but got extremely tired I thought about going back home but sleep seem like it couldn't wait. I gently got Mason out of his carseat and walked up to the hotel that one of the pack members owned. I walked in barely able to keep my eyes open and walked up to the desk. "Good afternoon welcome to Midnight- Oh my goodness future Luna what are you doing here?!" She asked. "How did you know I'm Cole's mate?" Sleep dripped off every word. "He mind linked everyone." She smiled. "Oh...Could I please I have a room please?" I asked taking out my card. "No you don't have to pay. Is anything wrong you look tired?" She was worried and I didn't want her to think it was something bad. "No I'm just too tired to drive back home."   "Oh ok then. Right this way let me help you because it looks like you're going to pass out at any moment."  I laughed"It sure feels like it."  We stepped onto the elevator. I closed my eyes for a second, "We're here." She said making my eyes snapped back open. As we stepped onto the floor she led me to a door and opened it. "This is the presidential suite the Alphas  and Lunas usually stay here when then come into town when they don't stay at the pack house."  I was in awe."This is amazing."  "Thanks.  Here's your keys and if you get hungry order anything you want." I thanked her and she left. Mason started to cry so I changed and fed him. Thank fully he went back to sleep and I secured him in the bed with his bobby making sure he can't roll once I was satisfied that he was in no danger I fell asleep on the couch.