Fan Girls

Mya's P.O.V.

"I'm the type of girl you wanna chew up on my bubble gum. I'm the type a girl you wanna chew up on my bubble gum. I'm the type a girl you wanna take home to your mom." My alarm went off. Yeah ever since I saw Paul Blart Mall Cop, I had to get that ring tone. Rubbing my eyes I went to Mason's crib to check on him. I smiled looking down at his sleeping figure. Well time to get ready for school. Once I had my clothes and had taken my shower and got ready I picked Mason up. "Hey Mason mommy's going to get you bathed and dressed so you can spend the day with grandma while mommy goes to school." I cooed while running his bath. I laughed while putting him on his little bath lounging chair. He loves taking baths. After he was bathe and clothed I gave him a bottle before taking him to my mom. "Hey Mason." My mom cooed. My parents came back a week after I told them about Mason. "Mom I'm going to eat then I'm going to leave for school. All Mason's things are in my room, his bottles are over there and- "Mya child I know where everything is I've raised you and Justin I know what I'm doing don't worry just eat and go learn something." She said the last part playfully and half serious. "Ok I was just saying. Oh and don't forget today he's two weeks the pack doctor said he has to go for a check up and that's at 10:30 which I won't be able to go so please don't forget to take him." I said gabbing a few pancakes and pieces of bacon. I looked up seeing my mom giving me a 'I think I know what I'm doing and don't worry I got this under control and if you say something else I will physically hurt you then go back to tending to my grandson' look and turned around heading upstairs with Mason, I shrugged and continued eating. I jumped off the stool and put my dishes in the dish washer. I ran up stairs kissed Mason telling him I'll be back later and ran down stairs almost tripping good thing nobody saw that. Grabbing my bag and binder I headed out the door and slid into my car movie star like. Yeah I gots swagg like that. Put my IPod in, turned to #23 by Miley Cyrus and drove off. "I'm in the club high off purp with some shades on tatted it up mini skirt with my j's." I sang nodding my head. "I back it up cos I don't give fuck if you a lame that's a shame you can't hang with us. I'm MC Hammer fly you can't touch, I'm so fly I should work at flight club. I put on my j's and dance a whole lot of ways I'm naught by nature like a hiphop hooray, my hands in the sky I wave them from side to side my feet on the floor I'm about to turn up now." I continued as I turned onto the street that my school was on. BEEP BEEP! I looked in the rear view mirror to see Justin and Coles car behind me. 'What do you want?' I asked Justin in the mind link. 'Slow down you're going way too fast.' Seriously he's complaining about my speed when Justin is a speed guru. 'Whatever mom.' I rolled my eyes. 'I'm not mom but I can tell her.' I can tell he was smirking. 'Ok I will and wipe that smirk off your face or I'll smack it off when we get to school.' pulling into the school's drive way then parking lot I flipped him off. 'Ouch Mya you really hurt me just then you hurt my soul.' He did a pretend sob. 'I'll do more than hurt your soul I'll hurt your face.' I cut the mind link off after that. I parked and got out. "Hey Brina I see you decided to ride with Sir. Dick head." She laughed. "What can I say he's my sexy ass mate I can't keep away from him." She giggled as Justin wrapped his arm around her waist as they walked. Ew that's just nasty, bro + PDA= gagg me now. I made gagging sounds. "Those gagging sounds sound pretty good, Had much practice?" Cole smirked and I slapped him on the side of his head which caused him to growl. Oh shit. 'Mya run.' My wolf said and she didn't have to tell me twice. Cole was right behind. Oh shit oh fuck oh fuck. I saw the flag pole and climbed it until I was ten feet up it. Apparently Cole didn't have this skill thanks the heavens. "Mya come down here now." Is he crazy? "Um I'm kind of busy right now maybe later." He growled at my reply. "Now Mya." I don't think so. "Nope not until your calm I'm not coming down." If I could have folded my arms I would have. "I am calm now get down here." Damn Alpha tone. I quickly slid down not really wanting to deal with mad Cole right now. "So lovely weather we're having a perfect day to not be mad at Mya and not causing bodily harm." I say backing up. "I'm not going to cause you any pain but....Actually let me think on your punishment I come up with my best punishments when I have more time to think." That he does I shiver at that. I groan, "Fine but in all fairness you started it slapping you was a innocent reaction in this situation." I smirked. As we walked into the school. Walking to my locker and putting my bag in but not before taking out my math book. I turned to see Cole still there smirking. "What in the hell are you smirking for?" Something tells me I'm not going to like his answer. "Mya....." He stalls using his Alpha tone. Correction I got a feeling I'm going to hate his answer. "For you birthday you will where whatever dress Sabrina picks out for you." Cruel and unusual punishment are the words that come to mind. I hate dresses, like really hate.  But I know Sabrina will pick out something that I won't mind wearing. "Fine whatever." I replied to the still smirking Cole. I rolled my eyes at him. "Don't you have a class to go to?" I walked passed him. "Yup the same class you have unless you forgot but seeing how small your brain I see how you forgetting is very possible." If he wasn't the future Alpha I would beat his ass, "You are so lucky you are who are super lucky." I shook my head. "Yo Cole wassup?" Brain said as we walked into home room. I sat down feeling females glare on me. What the fuck is their problem? "Aye Mya qué son estas perras mirando a usted?"(Ay Mya why are these bitches staring at you?) Jasmine asked tapping on my shoulder. "No lo sé, pero mejor poner su atención en otros lugares." (I don't know but they better turn their attention elsewhere.) A slut bucket walked up to us. "I don't know what you're saying but just know to keep your hands off Cole because he's mine." she gritted her teeth "Puta eres estúpido? Listen bitch I'm nor have I ever been with Cole so I suggest you get the fuck out my face and go put some more make up on before I give you a makeover free of charge." I say gritting my teeth. "Pfft what ever." She said going back to her seat. "Dumb bitch." I said turning back around to face Jasmine. "You think that they would have gotten over the fact that you are cool with Cole by now." She said popping a piece of gum in her mouth. "Yeah but they never will. Jealous whores." I say turning to do my home work that I didn't get finished last night. I shook my head Cole's slutty ass fan girls.