Live Bait

Cole's P.O.V.

Everything was going smoothly. Too smoothly.  "Something is wrong."  My wolf said.   "My thoughts exactly it's not suppose to be this easy. There are no guards on duty like there were last time something is definitely up."  I reply to him.  "They're up to something they knew we were coming."  He growled.  "Which means Mya is unprotected and they know."  I growl then cut off my wolf and my link.  "Justin, Brandon they are on to us they knew we were coming keep a look out. I knew this shit was too easy. Kill anything that moves."           "Got it."  They both replied. I warned the rest of my warriors and sent some back to help the others in case Robert was already on his way to get Mya.  "Babe I know you're going to be mad but we went back to spy on Robert and-"  Before I could finish linking her I felt a stinging sensation in my neck. I reached up and pulled out a dart. Shit wolf's bane.  I growled and ran toward the direction it came from. Jumping into the tree ripping apart the culprit before I fell to the ground and everything went black. I woke up chained to a wall in a dungeon of some sort. Now some would have probably panicked but I laughed. He could have at least been original.  "I see you still have you sense of humor. That's great you will need every bit of it." I heard a high pitched man voice say somewhere in the dark. He claps his hands and the torches are lite. I laugh even harder, "I must say your voice does not match your body no wonder you want my mate. She'll get you the repect and power that those muscles failed to." I'm not gay but I'm just say his muscles were huge but mine were bigger and I'm not saying that out of jealousy. Once an Alpha goes through transformation we get huge as hell not to mention if we lift weights which majority of us do.   "So you're the biggest baddest Alpha around but yet I managed to kidnap you."  He gloated.  "Actually your shooter managed to shoot me with a wolf banes dart from a distance I killed him then blacked out and you came to collect me while I was out like a pussy and chained me in chains mixed with silver and wolf bane. So here's what I suggest since you're talking shit, take these chains off and I'll show you what a real Alpha is about." I growl. "No I don't think I will you see I need you as bait. Your little mate will come running because she thinks she's a bad ass bitch yes pun is intended and when she does I'll kill you in front of her then make her mine."  Robert laughed.  "What about our deal." Someone hissed from the corner.  "Oh Nick you and your covenant boys will get your deal I will strip her of her vampire as well and you will rule as kings."  He waved them off.  The thought of Mya coming here scared me to death I would rather rot here than to see her hurt or under his control. It's a good thing she doesn't know we're here. I smirked.  "What are you smirking for?"  Robert asked.    "You have gone to extremes and she doesn't even know we're here." I smirked again only to have it fall from my face seconds later.  "You think she won't know? I let your boys go with the intent on them telling her that you were caught by me I even let that brother of her's go to certify that I indeed do have you." He laughed coldly.  "So you see she will come and she will be mine!"  He punched me in the stomach with every word.  This guy seriously thought that hurt?  By the time I could reply he was already gone.

Mya's P.O.V.

"The fucking idiot! If Robert doesn't kill him I will. What in the hell were you all thinking?!" My voice boomed throughout the livingroom.  No one said anything they just looked at me while I paced in rage. "I know what you were thinking 'Lets do something incredibly stupid and not tell the Luna and Queen' that's what."  I paced some more before picking up a coffee table and throwing it against the wall. "Feel better?"  Sabrina asked and everybody looked at her knowing she was in the line of fire.  "Not really but it did help a wee bit." I replied.  I wouldn't hurt my pack and covenant members no they weren't the ones that took him and are threatening us. It's Robert that's who I want. I hissed and let out a deadly threatening growl.  "I love it now talk to me I know you're thinking girl." Sabrina said rubbing her stomach.  "Robert's not going to kill Cole just yet anyways. He sent them back to let me know, he knows I'll be coming for him but what he doesn't know that he just fucked with the wrong woman's man." I growled and hissed again. "So what's the plan?"  Brandon asked holding Lisa.  I looked at William and he nodded.  "I just contacted Cole's uncle on Lillian's side and they'll be here tomorrow before the pack and covenant meeting. It's going to kill me but we will have to carry on with the meeting and tell the members then we go to war." He has no idea who he just fucked with. Run Robert Queen bitch is coming.