Another Addition

Mya's P.O.V.

"Come on babe get up it's time for your training." Cole whispered in my ear. I groaned and turned over. "Baby come on get up."  He began poking my sides I still didn't move.   He sighed when he saw that did nothing as well. "The longer you take to get up and get ready the longer your training will be."  He threatened well tried to.  I still didn't budge.  "Ok baby I love you."  He said getting up walking into the closet.  I smiled and hugged my pillow, Mya 2 Cole 1.  I head him come over to the night stand by the bed. Leaning over he kissed my cheek. "I love you but when I say get up for training that's exactly what I mean." Before I couldn't register what was about to happen he lifted the bed up and I came rolling off the other side. As he sat the bed down I glare at him.  "Good morning babe." He smirked/smiled.  How I would love to punch that off him right now. Glancing at the clock at growled in annoyance. 6:30 in the freaking morning. My mate has officially lost it. "Why are you training me at an un decent hour?" I crossed my arms.  "Get your ass in the shower and stop complaining you have twenty minutes to get ready and if you are late down stairs you will hate your punishment and I do mean punishment." He said in drill sergeant mode. I rolled my eyes at him and got off the floor.  "Before you start training you owe me two hundred extra push ups."  He said before leaving.      "What?! Why?"  "Would you like to add two hundred more."   I answered him by slamming the bathroom shut.  I was finished showering and getting ready in fifteen minutes so I decided to head down stairs early.  I walked into the kitchen to see Cole drinking a bottle of water.  I purposely ignored him and went to the refrigerator and grabbed some fruit being that I don't really have much of an appetite lately.  "You're going to need to eat more than fruit to make it through training."   He said and I shrugged him off.  Once I was done I grabbed a water bottle and downed it.  "Lets go."  I said walking past him and he grabbed my arm.  "Eat."  He pulled a huge plate of bacon, eggs, toast, sausage and oatmeal from behind him. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. I slide the plate back on the counter.  "Not hungry this morning." I threw my water bottle in the garbage. Picking up the plate again he came towards me, "Eat."  I grabbed the plate and sat at the table. "Fine." Was all I said before taking slow bites. I was feeling full but Cole wouldn't have been satisfied with what I ate so I forced the rest down.  "Alright lets go." He said as he stood.  As we walked to the training room I began to feel sick. I knew I shouldn't have forced it. I heard Sabrina's laughter as we walked into the room. "What are you doing here?"  I asked hugging her.  "I watch Justin train the new warriors." She shrugged.   "Don't you get bored?"     "Who would get bored watching something that sexy sweat?" She asked and I gagged.  "Sometimes I think you purposely try to make me vomit."  I joked.  "I'm just stating facts."      "Mya lets go."  Cole said interrupting our conversation.  "Got to go train I'll talk to you after."  I said in annoyance.   "Definitely. Oh word of advice let your instinct take over a bit and always pay attention."  She said and I nodded. I had training before but warriors superiors training I hadn't had. Lets see how this goes. 

Sabrina's P.O.V.

I watched as Mya trained and I was a little intrigued. As you can say shit got interesting to me. Now the guys being guys didn't notice this but me being me most certainly did.  As she trained her instincts definitely kicked in not one was able to lay a hand nor foot or anything else on her sides, rib cage, back and stomach. If they tried it was all blocked. They got face shots in but the weren't able to slam her to the ground as much and if they did it wasn't pretty.  I could tell her wolf was on edge as well as her vampire.  "Mya you need to control you wolf and vampire this is what this training is about as well as your fighting." Cole said.    "That's what I'm trying to do but they don't like everybody coming at me at once and I don't either so cut me a little slack here!"  She yelled in frustration as she slammed Zeke to the floor and swiped her foot under Michael making him fall. She came back up punching Justin in the stomach making him fly across the room. I wasn't mad I knew this was a part of training.  Cole tried to punch her in the chest she grabbed his hand twisted it and punched him in the face as she growled. "Hold your wolf back!" He yelled at her.  "I'm trying to asshole."  She yelled back as Zeke,Michael,Justin,Cole,Sam,Jeremy and Houston came at her. One by one she was hitting each one. She didn't see Jeremy aiming at her side until he hit her. Her head snapped towards him and she let out a deadly growl. It was low and threatening.  Everybody stopped except her. She began stalking towards Jeremy as if he were her prey growling that same growl.  "Justin get Jeremy and the rest of them the fuck out of here now!" I yelled into our link.  "Why we can control it if anything happens."  My brilliant mate replied.  "No the hell you can't! I strongly advice you if you don't want to lose a pack member I suggest you do as I say or I'll stop this fight myself because once Mya comes too she won't forgive herself for killing her pack member." I said and he nodded.  Everybody started to leave including myself well everybody except Cole.  He was trying to hold Mya back from ripping Jeremy to pieces. I heard her growl and equipment fall. before I disappeared from hearing range for a werewolf.