New Pack Homes And........

Mya's P.O.V.

I woke up ten minutes before we arrived at the second address.  "Rise and shine sleeping beauty."  Cole said smile grabbing my hand and kissing it.  I leaned across the passenger seat into the driver's seat and peck him on the lips.    "How far are we?"       "Ten more minutes until we arrive."   He said focused on the road.   We finally pulled up to address number two and all I had to say was WOW.  I love this place too. Not as much as the last but I definitely love it.  We got out again grabbing our bags. Once we were inside I smiled. "I guessed right a Hawaiian theme."     "Yeah we're definitely going to be spending time at all these places."  Cole stated.   This place looked like it used to be a very expensive apartment suites.  "I got a perfect idea for this one. Maybe the one's that haven't found their mates yet and those whom are elderly might wants apartments here."  I said.   "You read mind without even being able to."  He grinned.  "We should call this Aloha Tiki Island or Tiki Island."   His names are as good as mine.   "Tiki Island." We said at the same time and laughed.  "So should we explore or go find our floor?" Accidentally yawning.  "Our floor I can see that you're tired baby. Then I can explore while you're sleep."  I try to convince him.   "No we both sleep. I know this place is locked pretty good but I don't want you exploring this by yourself. We'll wake up at six and see what all this place has."  He says in a protective way.  "That actually sounds better that my plan." I laugh.  "Let's find an elevator or stairs."  He pulls me by my hand.   We find an elevator and it has eight floors so using our common sense we decided that maybe our floor would be on the forth floor but we were wrong the floor is Justin and Sabrina's. The second floor is our's.  Who knew?   We got to our room which was red and white. The was a huge glass fish tank/wall in the middle of the floor. It had all sorts of tropical fish in it.  The bed was a deep oak color king sized. The bedding was red, nightstands were the same color of the bed a dark oak color there was a glass table in the corner with four chairs. I picked up the remote that was on the night stand and clicked it.  "Oh my fucking goodness!"  I said as Cole came out the bathroom the tv had risen from the floor in front of the bed.   "That is fucking awesome."    "Isn't it."   I replied.    The room had a ton of other stuff but none topped the tv.  "Alright babe time for bed we have a earlier morning."  He says pulling me closer.  I turn to face him.  "Good night Cole."  I kiss him then pull back.  I was about to turn around but was stopped.  "Uh uh come here." He pulled under the covers and yeah you can guess what happened next. Lets just say my Trey Songz playlist definitely got played last night.   Things were definitely easier in the morning. We found our office along with the keys to all the apartments in the desk. I made a map to this place as well, this place had fifty spacious apartments not including our floor. We also found out that this pack house was near a high school and college so this would be good for those who were in college and didn't want to live on campus. Also those who were a junior or senior in high school and parents felt ok with them living on their own but mostly for college students.  The activities area was the same as Japanese Gardens except the arts all was on the right instead of left.  Did I mention that this pack house was on the beach?   That's why we call it Tiki Island.   "Ready baby?" Cole asked snapping me out of my trance.   "Yep I'm driving."  I said trying to snatch the keys from his hand.   "Nope I am."    "Aw man why can't I drive?"  I groaned like an eight year old.    "Because I'm more skilled in case something was to happen I've been trained for it."  He rubbed the back of his neck.   He didn't need to say it I understood it. He meant if a rogue or enemy was to attack us while we were driving he would be able to control the car after it behind hit.   Which is true he was trained for it.  I was trained too but I didn't tell him that because it would have led to an argument and I just got my mate back to being my mate so if he wants to protect me by driving then I'll let him.  Besides who knows I might accidentally panic if something like that was to really happen and Cole was known for holding his cool plus he's an Alpha so that comes natural in the face of danger.  "Well let's go.  To Narnia!!!!!!!!"    I scream as we run to the car.   "Narnia? Really?" He laughs.    "What? Those movies are bomb."  I slide into the passenge side.     "Whatever you say babe." He started the car and drove off.   I just thought about something. Cole broke my tablet!  "Babe you owe me a new tablet."  I said out of the blue but I made sure to hold his hand and smile while saying it.   "You're so late."  He chuckled and began to reach under my seat.   "Whoa baby I know you can barely resist me but we can wait until we get to the third pack house."   I said when we got to the red light because his head was in my lap and it looked like he was.......well you know. The older werewolf couple in the car next to us were in complete shocked to say they were flabbergasted would be a bit of an understatement.    Apparently Cole still hasn't gotten a hold of whatever he's trying to get so I decided to have fun.  I rub his head, threw my head back rolling my eyes. Just then Cole popped up and sat back on the driver's side of the car. To put the Icing on the cake Cole had a smirk on his face.  If only he knew what I just had did!  I pretended to wipe his mouth then I kissed him.  I sat back in my seat and looked out the corner of my eye at the couple. Oh gosh they were glaring and looking extremely uncomfortable. The look on their faces said "Did they really do that?! What nerve!"  I burst out laughing which made Cole look at me like "What the fuck?"  so I shared the image to him.  Next minute Cole was dying laughing. The light turned green and the couple sped off.   "I can't believe you did that."  He was still laughing.   "I was wondering why you were rubbing my head and why you said that."      "I had to do it the looks on they're faces were worth it."   I laughed along with him.    "What were you smirking for anyways?"  I asked and he pulled a tablet out from behind his back.  It was coverd with the Chicago's Bull's logo on the back and had "Chicago's Bulls"  written on the bottom in red and my name written on the top the tablet itself was black.   "If you weren't driving I would pounce on you right now."   Within seconds he had pulled over.  I laughed internally.  "I believe you were-"  He didn't finish I straddled him and kissed him slowly.   Ok to some a tablet might be a dumb reason to want to kiss your boyfriend but he's not just my boyfriend he's my mate and beloved which means I'm looking for any excuse to touch him and kiss him. The fact the we are fully mated increases this need by a hundred.  "Mmmmmm I think we need to stop before I won't be able to."  He said kissing me once more.   I looked into his eyes.  "Babe your eyes are turning a weird color."  He said.   I quickly got off of him and looked into the mirror.   My eyes are now gray-ish purple and what seemed like a hint of blue with gold specks. Cole pulled off neither one of us saying anything.  "I'm going to call my dad and see if he knows anything about this." He says.    "My mom might know."  I say.      "You're getting you're powers."  My wolf said then disappeared.    "Cole no need. I'm getting my powers."   I said this purple flame lite my hand.