The Original Beloved

Mya's P.O.V.

"Sabrina hurry up before they get back!"  I whisper screamed to her as she was putting Cole's gifts down stairs in the training room's closet. It's been three weeks and tomorrow is Cole's birthday but his party is tonight since he is going to shift at midnight. Yes I'm extremely excited. The Luna and I have already planned everything Cole didn't have to worry about anything. Luck him. I will say he will be surprised. Although that might be an understatement.  "Calm your titts! They won't be here for another-"    "We're back!" Where are you guys?!" Justin yelled.  "Shit!" We both said.  "Shift."  I stared at her.   "What?!"  "Shift and be quick."  Rolling my eyes I did what she said. Which was just in time because Cole and Justin both walked down stairs.  "What are you doing?"  Cole asked.  "Nothing Mya was showing me her wolf again. I still can't believe my bff is a white wolf it's freaking awesome!" She exclaimed. I give her kudos she's a good liar. Once she found out I that I am a white wolf she pretty much had the "I knew it" look on her face which later came the words. So she's pretty much use to it and believes it to the fullest.  "I know it's cool huh?" Justin says as I shift back.  No I'm not naked I can keep my clothes on.  "Come on babe I want to show you something." Cole says pulling me up stairs.  "What is it?!"  I ask with impatience and excitement dripping off my words.  "I'll show you."  He pulled me into my room and sat me on the bed. He kissed me which made me close my eyes automatically from the wonderful feeling of the kiss. "Keep your eyes closed." He whispered against my lips then pulled away. I whimpered from the loss of his lips on mine. Which caused him to chuckled. "Don't worry babe I think you'll love this more than my kisses."  I growled. Has this boy excuse me man lost it?! I will not like anything other than his kisses well maybe one thing more but that's totally different and for another time. Just thinking about it makes me want to rip his clothes off and doing all sorts of things known to man kind and some that aren't. I smirk. "Babe you smell so good what are you thinking about?" He asked breaking me from my thoughts. Oh damn caught.  "Nothing really."  Lie.    "Really? Because you smell good enough to eat."  Damn him and his choice of words. I'm sure he said that on purpose.  Cole mumbled something that I couldn't hear but apparently it had my wolf purring. What I guess I will never know what he said. I was still wondering why I had my eyes closed until Cole came and set beside me. "Keep your eyes closed and open your hands. Eyes still closed."     I did what he said. Then I felt a velvet box slide into my hands.  "Open your eyes."  I quickly opened my eyes and stared down at the the blue velvet box.  "Open it."  I slowly opened it and gasped as I saw it. It was beautiful. A beautiful silver bracelet with black and white diamonds on each side the rest was silver with our names engraved in black. "Flip it over."  I did and if had the words "Forever and Always" written on the back.  I quickly put it on. I hugged Cole so tightly I don't think he could breathe and if he couldn't he didn't say anything thing.  "Do you like it?"  He asked nervously.  I looked at him for a second then smashed my lips to his.  "Does that answer the question?" I asked.  "Maybe but I think I'm still a little confused on what it meant I mean it co-" I interrupted him once once more but this time the kiss was full of passion and love. I made sure he left the kiss breathless. "Well yeah that definitely answered my question."  He said adjusting his jeans. I laughed staring at his not so little friend.  He mumbled something about next time he won't hold back and blah blah blah which made me laugh even more.  "Remember baby you're messing with an Alpha." He says smirking.  Has my mate completely forgotten that I do not care. I do but I don't.  "Mmmhmm yeah."  I said dismissing it.  "What are you trying say?"  He says stepping towards me.  "Oh baby temper temper calm down don't go all Alpha on me."  I taunted him more that usually. Why I don't know.  "Watch it babe."  He warned using his Alpha tone which had more power to it. To be honest I liked it.  "Really? If I don't, what's the big bad wolf going to do?"  I stepped closer to him and he growled.  "Don't test me Mya."   "Like this." I reached out and pushed him. He growled and grabbed me locked both hands behind my back pulling my back to his front. "Damn I must say I like this position baby. You're a lot stronger too I love it." I moan which causes him to let me go and throw himself into the wall. "Shit why didn't I notice it before." Cole says looking at me as if I was the last meal.  "What?"  I say confused.  He smirked," Your wolf and vampire is calling to my wolf you're calling to me. My full transformation begins tonight I'll be a full grown Alpha which you being my mate will make your heat worst. What just happened was your wolf and vampire trying to get my wolf to come out because they know he won't be able to not mate his mate."         "So what are we going to do about it I thought me being in heat ended two weeks ago?"  Cole stepped towards me.   "Yeah it was but since I'm going to be a full blown Alpha tonight it came back because we're suppose to mate."  He shoved his hands in his jeans pockets. Does he not want to mate with me?  "You don't want to mate with me do you?"  I asked more than a little afraid of the answer.  "What?! Why would you ask me that?"  He avoided the question which pissed me off.   "Answer the question!"  I feel my eyes glowing red like my vampire.  I saw him shake then hit the floor. I quickly went over to him to help him up but got thrown across the room. "Don't you dare yell at me!"  I got up off the floor to see Cole a little more muscular than he was before and his eyes were like mine. There was power coming off him so much almost as much as mine. "Anya!" He said rushing over to me. I backed up quickly against the wall. My vampire was pushing to come forth she was both afraid and safe at the same time. She pleaded with me so I let her take over.