My Vixen of a Mate

Cole's P.O.V

I can't believe my mate was under my nose the whole time. Was she hiding her scent from me and why was I able to find her before my birthday? 'She wasn't hiding her scent but her wolf and vampire was those vixens loved the chase.' My wolf chuckled. 'Mya's half vampire?' my wolf sighed at my question. 'Ask her.' I looked down at my beautiful oh so sexy mate. "You're half vampire?" I asked. She nervously sat up against the tree. "Yeah." She breathed out. "How?" I wasn't mad at all I just wanted to know. She started explaining everything and by the time she was done I was shocked. "Any questions?" She asked getting up and dusting off her butt which I was currently staring at. She whistled,"Ay eyes up here." My eyes shot up for a second but went back to her ass. "Men." She said walking off. I quickly got up and walked in the same direction. "Aw man the ants took over the food." She said and as if on que her stomach growled. "You're always hungry." I smile. "As if you didn't know."    "Well I guess all that eating had to go to that thing when you shifted."   I pointed to her ass. "Pfft if you don't like it someone else will." she tried to say under her breath I say try because I heard her. I growled and tackled her to the ground. "One of these days I'm going to tackle your ass." She huffs. I kiss her,"Nobody touches you but ME! Nobody thinks of you in that way but ME! If I see any one from the male species looking at you or around you I won't hesitate to kill them." I finish and she just stares at me. "Possessive much?" She laughs. "It's not funny."    "Awwwwwww you're so sexy when you're all possessive and protective." She growls and flips us over now she was on top. Damn that was sexy. She smashed her lips to mine then pulled away. "Na ah Mr. Alpha boy we got to get back." She tisk and I groan. "Can't we stay a little longer?" I whined like a five year old. "No because I promised Mason and my mom that we would be back when we found your mate. Now lego." "Bossy much?"   "Shut up you love it."   "No I don't." I lied. "Well damn just hurt my feelings. Just for that no kisses for a week."   "I'll live."  No I won't I'll probably be dead by tomorrow. "Really?" she smirked. Dammit I'm in trouble her smirks never mean anything good. "Are you sure about that my beloved?" She said walking closer to me and shit I don't know how her voice changed like one of those vampire chicks like the Van Helsing movies but it was sexy. She laughed, "How rude of me allow me to introduce myself I'm Anya, Mya's vampire and might I say you.are.very.sexy my beloved." She whispered the last part in my ear while pushing me up against a tree. "Nice to meet Anya." I tried to keep my cool but I was extremely turned on. I felt her nibble on my earlobe and travel to my neck gently grazing her fangs over where she would mark me. I jolted due to the fact that it made my friend below very very VERY excited. Then she did the unexpected she licked that same spot. Dammit! I grabbed her hips and held in a moan. She continued I swear if she doesn't stop.... I heard her laugh. "You were saying?" Mya was in control now. 'I told you vixens all three of them.' My wolf said I can imagine him shaking his head. 'She will be punished for this.' I smirked internally. 'I think you should do your worst. It will push her but it will show her.' My wolf chuckled and so did I. Oh Mya my little vixen you have no idea what you just unleashed.