2. Fuko is a Brat

As I headed towards the school, I saw some kids waiting outside. I recognized the blond girl from yesterday as she noisily yelled, "Ridiculous! Utterly Ridiculous!"

"That girl is talking too loudly at this time in the morning!" Fuko complained.

Just then, a limousine pulled up out of nowhere. I glanced nervously to Fuko, "Um, does a celebrity go here?" I whispered to her nervously.

"Ya dun screwed yourself now," she replied. "Their career will now be ruined because of us. Let's go say hi!" she jumped out in front of me.

I grabbed her tail as fast as I could and yanked her back to me, "You'll do no such thing!" I stuffed her into my pocket, and kept my hand in there so she couldn't get out.

"Hey girls!" the blond boy that walked out of the limo greeted two girls near-by. The black haired girl seemed excitedly jittery about something.

Fuko peaked out of the pocket, "I can sense something from him..." she murmured, then she perked her ears, "Hey! He kind of looks like you!" she commented.

Funny, I was also thinking that he looked similar to my brother. Given that we were twins however, Fuko's comment was still valid. The blond boy greeted his friend.

"Hey, can you go closer?" Fuko asked, "There's something funny about him..."

I ignored the cat and began walking up the steps.

"Yo, nice scarf Adrien. Off the chain!" One of the girls commented.

I froze and snapped my gaze at the boy. His name was Adrien?!? About four people around me tripped simultaneously.

"Woah, Félix calm down!" Fuko piped up.

I snapped my head forward and sped walk towards the library. With each stride some person either tripped, bumped into another person, dropped their things, spilled their water or accidentally stepped on their shoelace.

Fuko freed herself from my pocket with a big "OOOMPH!" She flew next to my face urgently, "Félix stop! You know your feelings can attract more negative energy if they're intense enough!"

"Don't care," I muttered before entering the library.

"Are you mad because he has the same name as your brother?" Fuko asked.

"Of course not!"

"I think you're in denial."

"Utter nonsense!" I snapped as I stormed up the steps to the library. Right before entering, I looked down at the courtyard, and from the distance I recognized the blond boy Adrien. I gritted my teeth and clenched my jaw at the mere sight of him. I scoffed before entering the library.

Mme Dubois happened to be at a bookshelf further down, "Ah! Mon Blanc!" she greeted me, "Right on time! I need to teach you how to use to the library computer to check out books to others, as well as some other things I forgot to show you yesterday. Come come!" She beckoned and headed towards the back of the library.

"Well, I'll be back later!" Fuko said cheerfully.

"What, where are you going?" I turned to Fuko.

"I want to groom myself and I don't like doing that when others are around!" She argued.

"You're invisible."

"You don't like it when I'm in the shower with you! This isn't any different! Self-grooming is a private matter!" Before we could argue any further, Fuko squeezed under the library doors and left.