25. Claude's New Suit

Wow!! 1k views!! You guys are so nice! <3 I love you! 

No too many maintenance notes, you'll all already know what happened should I miss a week or three. Just wanted to thank you for the views and just make a quick disclaimer that this is the ONLY akuma that is my own creation and not from the show, and the reason behind that is because none of the show's akumas could really fit the purpose of this one

What is the purpose of this attack? You say? Why is this an important chapter?  You say? Excellent questions!! It's because I need SPOILER to SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER and this chapter is when SPOILER SPOILER :D

Basically, pay attention to Claude from here on out

____

I walked glumly next to Claude on the sidewalk. He had absolutely insisted on me leaving my bag behind at his apartment. I couldn't have felt more exposed if I were naked. If something bad happened today and I didn't have my satchel to solve the problem, someone (CLAUDE) was getting punched. Granted, it'd probably only be his arm or something, but still.

"Oh come on, lighten up!" Claude gave me a nudge.

I crossed my arms and humphed grumpily.

"This isn't about your bag is it?" Claude asked.

"What do you think?!" I snapped.

Claude rolled his eyes, "You'll be fine without it for a couple hours," he assured me. "Besides, that thing's got to weigh a ton given all of the things you cram in there!" he joked.

Well.... he did have a point, that bag was a lot heavier than I cared to admit, but it was worth it. Determined to not engage in conversation with Claude, I pointedly looked away from him.

"Speaking of," Claude continued, "why did you have fireworks in there?"

"Why do you want to know?!"

"It's not exactly something people just casually have on them," he pointed out.

"Neither is an ocarina and yet, here you are," I smirked at him.

Claude got flustered, "I like playing it when I'm bored! Besides, you have way weirder stuff than an ocarina!"

"Claude, I know for a fact you've never looked in my bag. I assure you, while I may have some random objects in there, at least all of my things are recognizable by other people," I continued making fun of him.

Claude sighed, "It's an underappreciated instrument..." Then he pulled out his phone, "Alright so your mother wants us to buy some fruits and jams because apparently we're running out of them for breakfast."

"Yum!" Fuko said.

"That should be easy enough," I concluded, ignoring Fuko for the sake of appearing sane.

"I was hoping you could help me with something beforehand," Claude asked hesitantly.

I raised an eyebrow, what could he possibly want from me?

"Can I take you to the store, and then you'll decide whether or not to help me?" he suggested.

I shrugged, "Alright sure," wasn't sure what this was about, but it hardly mattered anyways. Sending me out to do grocery shopping was basically begging for everything to be spoiled or sold out, so I wanted to put that off for as long as possible.

As we walked on the cobblestone, Claude began talking again, "So what's with that girl?"

"What girl?"

"The one me and your mom caught you almost kissing," Claude waggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Almost kissing?" I stared at him. Oh wait, wait a second... "Zara?!" I asked.