24. IDIOTS. THEY'RE ALL IDIOTS

I'M SO GLAD THAT MADNESS IS OVER 

What even causes that glitch anyways?! UGH I'm so mad it even happened! But as they promised, the chapter has appeared after disappearing! 

If anyone is confused, I uploaded this yesterday night, but for some reason it vanished when I checked this morning. I tried reuploading it, and that vanished too. I then created another 24th part, but that one was just me metaphorically running around flipping tables and chairs frustrated that my chapter kept disappearing. AND THAT DISAPPEARED TOO

 Anyways, THE CHAPTER DECIDED TO COME BACK FROM WHATEVER RABBIT HOLE IT WAS IN 

I DELETED THE EXTRA PARTS

Chapter is below cut

______________

You lucky ducks! That's twice now I managed to complete a chapter a day EARLY. Don't get used to it, cuz my semester is about to start. 

Anyways. My brain has a bad habit of giving me a new story idea every so often (EVEN THOUGH I ALREADY HAVE TO WRITE AND PUBLISH FREAKING 20 DIFFERENT BOOKS) and I usually just jot these ideas down so I can work on them later when/if I run out of things to write. But guess what. My brain wants me to now start a Coco fanfic because I'm so obsessed with the movie, and the timing seriously couldn't be worse. Not only do I first want to finish torturing felix first, but I'd also like to get to work on some of my actual original content stories. Oh, and my semester is about to start and I have at least 2 classes that involve essay writing, and being in a creative writing class means WRITING MORE STORIES. Plus an independent animation project that I've gotten behind on finishing.......... oh boy. 

Anyways, if you guys want to know whether or not I'll actually make a Coco fanfic, it's a solid MAYBE. As a Brazilian, I feel like I could more fluently insert spanish into the english than some other all-english speaking authors I've seen (they're still good fics, but like, the spanish wouldn't be used the way they're doing it). But I feel like I'd have to learn a little more about mexican culture first. Plus I'd need at least 2 weeks to plan out the basics of the story, and I don't have enough ideas in my head right now to do that. Plus, I kind of want to move on to more personal writing projects after felix. But who knows, it's actually really nice to see an X amount of views per chapter and for the story (speaking of I'm almost at 1k?! I'm speechless! Thank you so much!) not to mention the comments and votes really do help motivate me to keep going. I often find myself running out of motivation to finish my other stories. Seeing the positive feedback here always makes me feel more confident in my abilities as a storyteller, even if just a little bit. So maybe if I'm feeling like I need some of that motivation again, I'll write the Coco fanfic.

Again, reminder that school is starting again real soon for me (next week) and I'll try to keep up, but chances are I won't be able to. But I do always peep in on Wattpad every day just to keep tabs on how things are going ^-^

hmmm let's see if I can tease anything that's coming up as per tradition when I feel like I'm about to go on a hiatus or something... Eh, nothing juicy, just some plot progression, covering some episodes, and some humor. 

See you all next week! (hopefully 0.0' )

____________

I stared at my ring intently. The emerald cat eyes forever squinted in their "haha you suck" expression. Zara's words were still haunting me. I remembered asking Fuko about it yesterday, after I went home (Claude was so busy telling my mom about our lovely little adventure at school that neither of them noticed me come in early for once and I went straight to the guest bedroom).