Recovery pt 1

Taehyung

The night of the party

I didn't want to come to this party, but Jimin and Jungkook told me to come.

I entered the house and started to look for them. On the second floor I heard a female screaming.

"HELP!! SOMEONE!"
"Shut up girl, this won't hurt I promise."

This was a familiar situation. I quickly ran towards the noise and opened the door.

There was a horrified girl in tears in her underwear, and a drunk naked guy ontop of her.

Acting fast, I grabbed the guy and pinned him to the wall.

"YOU SICK BASTARD!" I yelled and punched him.

I continued to beat him up until Jungkook and Jimin came.

It really hurt me to see someone being raped, just like what happened to my sister..

Jungkook

"Alright here." I placed down the tray of food infront of her and I.

"Thanks for this Jungkook." She said, and right after started to eat.

"No problem." I took my food too and ate. She reminded me of a hamster when she ate. Her cheeks puffed up with food. People looked at her weirdly.

"Hey, calm down it looks like you haven't ate in years." I told her. She looked around and slowed down.

"Sorry, when I'm feeling moody I tend to eat a lot." She said, while there was still food in her mouth.

I smiled at her cuteness.

Jinri

He was so cute when he smiled. I still don't get why he was willing to hangout with someone like me. Maybe he feels pity for me from the incident last night? Probably. I might aswell enjoy this while I can because I bet he'll think I'm a weirdo and never talk to me again after today.

I finshed eating and we soon headed out.

We were walking over to the bus stop.

"Thank you for being with me." I said.

"No problem." He smiled.

"I really needed someone to comfort me, I'm sorry if I weirded you out today or made it awkward-"

"No its okay, its the least I can do."

Jungkook

We chatted for a little bit and finally we reached the bus stop.

"Well, thanks again Jungkook. I'll see you next time maybe?"

"For sure." We waved our goodbyes and I continued to stay at the bus stop watching her until she went out of my sight. I sighed as I felt bad for her.

My phone buzzed, I grabbed it out of my pocket.

Jimin was calling me. I answered and put the phone against my ear.

"Hello?"

Jinri

I reached my home and went inside.

"Jinri? Where were you last night????"

"Oh I was at Boyoungs house."

"Really? Good thats where I assumed you were, I almost died of worry. Next time tell me, okay?"