Recovery pt 2

Taehyung

I was so nervous when I sent her that text I wonder if she remembers me.

No way. It was elementary school. My phone lit up. It was from Jinri.

"Sure I'll come to your school with Boyoung probably."

I what should say to her when I meet her? 'Oh yeah so I saved you back there do you remember me in elementary when he had a thing for each other?' Ughh no.

I don't even know why I texted her, I honestly had no reason to.

I paced around my room hitting myself in the head repeatedly.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid-"

The door creaked open. My head turned quickly towards the door to see my mom peeking in.

"Taehyung, it's a school night you should go to sleep soon okay?"

"Alright mom, goodnight."

I plopped down on my bed. Taehyung what have you done?

Jin

It was already midnight and I put Jinri to bed already. Poor girl, what kind of sick man would do this. Luckily I'm here for her, Jin to the rescue as always. I will make sure her days with me are a blast like always. I just want her to be happy, I can tell she's really broken from that incident. I could tell when she was eating her food, it was obvious she was faking a smile.

I sighed as I went to lay down on the couch. I scrolled through my phone mostly, then Namjoon texted me.

"Yo Jin, remember Jim?"

"Oh yeah he seemed pretty cool." I replied

"That's what I thought too because we were really good buds, but apparently.."

"What?"

"He violated and groped this girl at this party. When I heard the news I was sick to my stomach."

"Oh my holy shit. You serious??? Namjoon.....what a coincidence...I think the girl he groped was my cousin."

"WHAT???"

Jinri

Another day of school. I was walking to the bus stop and I notice Jungkook there. Luckily today wasn't raining so I was dry this time.

"Hey, where were you yesterday?" Jungkook asked.

"Didn't feel like going to school." He just nodded. He took his hand out of his pocket and opened his palm up and put it infront of me.

"Money?" Unbeliebubble.

Rolling my eyes, I take out my wallet and give him is money. Damn this boy he doesn't even look like he needs the money, especially with those gucci shoes on. The bus arrives and the two of us get on. We sit next to each other.

"So how you feeling?" He turned to me.

"I'm feeling alright.."