Shit

Jinri

Jin decided to throw me and Jungkook a party congratulating our relationship. I don't even understand why, its not like were getting married....but I would love that.

"JINRI! LOVERBOY IS HERE!" Jin shouts from the living room. I quickly check my self through the mirror and dash to the door.

"Oh look at you, so excited to see your lover." Jin smiles and gets all giddy.

I open the door and I see Jungkook smiling after realizing I opened the door.

"Jinri~" He cooes.

I smile, he hugs me.

"AWWW JUNGRI, well everyone is going to come soon come on in."

"Jin I don't understand why you are throwing us a party." Jungkook says.

"As Jinri's guardian, I shall congratulate her for havig her very first boyfriend." Jin says.

"Jin he doesn't know that!" I whisper scream into his ear.

"Jinri you never had a boyfriend ever?"

I blush embarassed. I look down. Jungkook comes over and grabs my cheeks and lifts my head up.

"I'll give you the best experience of having a boyfriend." He pecks me on the lips.

"SWEET, but hey Jungkook, you guys are still young okay? NOT LEGAL YET." Jin eyes Jungkook.

"Woah, woah, woah, Jin. We just started dating. I only do it around the second month."

I blush.

"Naughty boy, wheres my wooden spoon at?" Jin goes to look.

"Oh shit, I don't want to get hit by the spoon again, that shit hurts."

"DID I JUST HEAR YOU SWEAR TWO TIMES? JUNGKOOKIE YOUR GOING TO GET IT NOW." Jin runs in with the spoon and Jungkook dashes.

"Congrats Jinri." Taehyung suddenly appears by my side.

"Thanks Tae." It still feels so awkward between us.

"Jinri, I'm okay with your relationship, don't worry. It's good were not in a relationship because we wouldn't have this friendship we have now." Taehyung's soft smile breaks me. I can still tell he's hurting.

"Tae, I'm glad that we can still be friends after this." I pat his back, and he lightly smacks the back of my head.

"Idiot." Taehyung heads over to Yoongi and Jimin.

Jungkook

After getting beat by Jin. I was about to approach Jinri but she disappeared, probably in the bathroom. I shrug it off. Jin grabs my arm and drags me to the kitchen.

"Okay, now you set the table, were going to eat soon."

I sigh.

"Okay hyung." He pats me gently on the head with the spoon.

"Good."

"Jinri!" Boyoung screams.

Jin and I immediately runs to Boyoung who is outside of the bathroom door.