Feelings

Jinri

His confession was so unexpected. I really did not see it coming. I was so stupid how could I not realize?

"Hey Jinri, I made some food if you want." Jin pointed to the kitchen as I walked inside the house.

"I'm good thanks." I head straight to my room to collect my thoughts.

Taehyung was only a friend to me, I didn't see him in any other way. It makes me confused why I'm not attracted to him because he's handsome, kind, funny, the whole package for a boyfriend. But for some reason he's only my bestfriend. I feel really bad for him now. I seriously hope that this doesn't ruin our friendship because we just started to hangout together again.

All of a sudden Jungkook texts me.

"Jinriii u wanna go get some bbt with me??" He texts. I refused because I just went out, and I'm lazy.

"No thanks, I'm just going to stay home."

":("
"Come on pls I need to talk to you about something."

What does he want. I groan and respond to him.

"Ugh, how about you buy me some bbt and bring it to my house and we can talk huh?"

"Wtf I aint doing that shit."

"Okay then no."

"Fine fine fine I'll be over there soon, what flavour?"

"Mango."

"K."

I then put down my phone satisfied. I head over to the kitchen.

"Jin, Jungkooks is coming over." I say.

"Jungkook? Why?"

"I don't know he wants to talk to me about something, and hes getting me bubble tea."

"Oh that little shit didn't even ask me if I wanted any, or even mention hes coming- oh never mind." The notification sound of his phone interrupted him. I just shake my head and get a snack.

Jungkook

I'm at Jinri's house with three bubble teas. I really wish I had my car right now, if it wasn't for my mom cleaning my room and finding some cigarettes, ugh. (Dont smoke kids.)

When I ring the doorbell, a few seconds after the door is opened. Jinri greets me then grabs the bubble tea and tells me to close the door as she runs to the dining table. This girl likes bubble tea better than me? Psh.

I close the door and wave to Jin while I walk over to Jinri who is already drinking her bubble tea.

"Damn Jin, is your cousin always this crazy?" He just nods repeatedly. I grab Jin's drink and give it to him.

"Okay Jungkook what did u want to talk about?" Jinri asks me.

"Can we talk somewhere a little private?" I say quietly so Jin can't here.

"Um, okay?" She gets up and tells walks over to bedroom, I follow.

I sit on her bed and she closes the door.

Jinri

I sit down by my desk.
"So what do you want to talk about?"

"Okay so my dad is coming back from working overseas.. and I've been telling him I have a girlfriend...."

"Okay..."