Taehyung

holey shiet!1!11! thanks for 40k reads :OOO I am really glad that people enjoy this book and are entertained :))) I decided to write a little bonus chapter more about Taehyung. Also it will be revealing what happened to his sister and a new love...

Anyways thank you again for 40k reads, continue to share w others if you'd like, and I really appreciate all the votes and comments and you guys give <3333

yall r relly funny w ur comments i s2g imma pee myself....jkjk

- Love your favourite author, Jinbbyy

Right After They Debuted

Taehyung

I tossed and turned as I tried to find a comfortable position to sleep in. Even after going to bed early I couldn't fall asleep. Why did she have to be on my mind? I laid on my right and stared at my alarm clock. 4:25am

I sighed. I really need to get over her. Frustrated, I sat up and got off my bed. Quietly I sneaked past Hoseok, who is sleeping right now, and walked over to the hallway. Taking soft small steps, I walked over to the washroom.

I stared at my reflection for a while.

"Jinri...what could I have done to make you mine." I say quietly to my reflection.

I was going crazy. Shaking my head, I turned on the tap and rinsed my face with cold water.

I couldn't think like this. Whats done is done. They're happy, shes happy. Jinri is with Jungkook, and she chose him.

She chose him.

Night of The Party

Fuck. I drove off over to my home. I ran my hand rougly through my hair.

I can not believe this.

Jinri?

It hurts my heart to see her like that after a while..

Why is this world filled with sick fucks? Why?! If only those mother fuckers could die and burn...Then my sister might be here.

A stinging sensation reached my eyes. I held my tears back. When I arrived home, I headed over to my room.

Midway, I paused. I looked at my sisters room door. A cute Ryan sticker placed on the middle of her door.

Taking a look around, I reached over to the knob and opened it.

I haven't been in here since two years ago... Those weren't such good memories either.

After she was gone, I stayed in her room for a whole month, crying. I almost starved myself but, my parents dragged me out and try to comfort me. During that time I thought, if she gets to leave this world early, than I deserve to. Without my parents there to watch over me and the professional help they got me, I would've guaranteed that I'd be dead right now.

After, I eventually got over it. Of course I missed her all the time though, but I have to push through with life. I can't be crying everyday, being all depressed for that. She would've wanted me to live, and thats what I'm going to do for her.

It was such a shame she had experience all that though. My sister was just minding her business at work. If only I picked her up that day. If she didn't walk home alone that one night she could have still been here.

I sighed. Atleast I saved one person in that situation today. Seriously though, how could it be Jinri out of all people?  After the countless years I've never seen her, this was my first encounter with her?