Drunk

Taehyung

I'm so glad she remembered me. I wouldnt know what to say if she didn't. We wouldve had to start relationship all over again. I still feel bad for not talking to hear since I left middle school. I was stupid I thought if I was friends with a middle schooler in highschool people would think im weird.  So we started to drift apart. Even though she was my first love.

Now though I'm going to make sure I will not make the same mistake in leaving her.

"Kim Taehyung." The teacher called my name.

"Pay attention." She told me. I snapped back into reality and beside me, Jimin, nudged my arm.

"What were you day dreaming about?"

"Nothing."

"Psh. I bet you dreaming about Jinr-" Before he could say anymore, the teacher spoke.

"Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, looks like you have something way more important to discuss than to listen to the lesson. Why don't you tell us, if its so important."

"Its not important ms-"

"Thats what I thought. Now I'll continue."

Jimin and I just looked at each other.

Jungkook

It was lunch and Jimin, Taehyung and I decided to eat on the rooftop today. Sometimes we would just eat here if we wanted some peace or if we wanted to talk about something private. We sat down on the floor and ate our lunch.

"So Taehyung, how was your little date with Jinri?" Jimin asked him while chewing his food.

"It was good, not really a date yet, but she remembered who I was."

"Oh well are you going to go after her?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah. I think I'm still into her."

"Well I think you should know she wears red laced bras." I said and laughed. Jimin and Taehyung just looked at me shocked and disgusted at the same time.

"What the fuck Jungkook, you are such a pervert." Taehyung said

"Haha well atleast Tae you can imagine her in a red lacey bra, walking towards you, while your on the bed and-" Taehyung interrupts Jimin by stuffing a piece of kimbap in his mouth.

"Shut up already. Anyways Jungkook how do you know about her bra?" Tae asked me. I explained to them about the situation that happend the other night.

"Ohh wow so shes Jin's cousin??" Jimin asked. I nodded, Tae and Jimin were both surprised.

"I know right and after all these years Jin has been trying to get me to hook up with her." I say as im eating my lunch. I can sense Taehyung feel a bit bitter from what I said.

"Don't worry Tae, you can have her though shes your first love." I pat Taehyung on the back. He just smiles and shakes his head. I'm not interested in her.

Jinri

I told Boyoung about the incident that happened the other night. She laughed then told me I should have just started making out with him, which was crazy. Today, Boyoung is coming over to my house. When we arrive at the door step I see Jin's car parked out front.

"I'm home- oh hello." When I opened the door I see 4 guys, including Jin in my living room. Boyoung and I bow to them.

"Oh hey Jinri, this is Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok." The Namjoon and Hoseok waved at us while Yoongi just bowed his head.