Dress

Jungkook

Today was a sunny day for once. Finally no rain had to mess up my hair. I was sitting on the bench waiting for the bus to arrive. I was just on my phone, then I feel someone sit next to me.

I look up, and its Jinri.

"Hey." I say.
"Hey." She replies.

"So remember tomorrow night, wear some kind of dress or something my dad thinks I'm dating a fancy rich girl." I tell her.

"Awww seriously, dresses are not my thing, I don't even have one." She comments. Hm, its like shes asking me to buy one for her.

"Ok fine I'll buy one for you, I get to choose." I say.

"What no! I just said I don't like wearing dresses!?"

"Too bad, lets meet at the bus stop later, lets go and buy your dress." I say. Then soon the bus comes and she argues with me a bit more until she finally agrees. We both head off to school.

Jinri

It was after school now. I was waiting at the bus stop for Jungkook but he is taking foreverrr. I see the bus already on its way and hes still not here.

He better not make us wait again. Then just as the bus was near, Jungkook came running beside me.

"I made it." He said inbetween pants. He breathed heavily and I just patted his back. We entered the bus and went to the mall.

We first ate because I told him I will allow him to choose a dress for me if he bought me food. Now were in a store were there are the fanciest and most expensive dresses you could possibly see. How lucky am I to have a rich guy like him, actually, not really lucky because he's quite an idiot.

I just sit down while he grabs a few dresses and hands them too me.

"Try those and come out one by one." He says. I sigh and head over to the changing rooms with the dresses.

The first one was blue. It didn't look good on me I went to show it to Jungkook and he shook his head. Next dresses I tried on was a sleevless teal dress, and a scarlet red revealing dress. Jungkook smirked at me when I wore the red dress and winked, then shook his head and laughed when I dashed back into the changing room because I was blushing so hard.

I tried on the dresses he gave me but none of them really looked good on me.

I went out in my regular clothes and gave the clothes back to the worker.

"Hmm, miss I think I have a dress that will suit you perfectly, hold on." The worker then leaves for a moment and I sit beside Jungkook. I sigh.

"Well Jinri, lets hope she'll find you a better dress. I'll be in the washroom be right back." I nodded and just sat there waiting by myself. I was just on my phone when the worker lady came back with a beautiful dress.

Jungkook

I get back from the washroom and see Jinri isn't sitting there anymore. I go there and sit assuming shes trying on another dress.

I waited and finally she came out.

"How do I look?" She says. I look up from my phone in awe. Damn she looks good in pink. The dress wasn't a tight dress but you can see her features. It was off the shoulders and was a light pink colour. Jin and her have a lot of things in common, including looking amazing in pink. I stood up.

"This is the one." I said and started clapping. Other people in the store looked and she rushed over to me attempting to stop my hands. But clumsy her, she almost tripped, so being the gentleman I am, I let her fall.
I laughed, but I helped her afterwards.
The worker was shocked and confused.

"Asshole." She says. She sneaks a punch at my gut. I wince in pain.

"Tou-fucking-ché." I say and she goes to the worker.

"I guess we're getting this dress, and the shoes I guess." The lady nods and Jinri goes back into the changing room.

Jinri

"I'll pay you back for the dress in the summer maybe." I say. Jungkook just shakes his head.

"But the dress was $300!!! Why the fuck was it so expensive when it seemed like such a simple dress?!?" I ranted about how things are so pricy these days the whole bus ride. I could tell he was done with me when I heard snoring. I looked over to him and see hes asleep. Seriously.

I then decide to take out my lipstick and put some on him. Bright red. And i decide to do his eyeliner too because why not. Lipstick and eyeliner was done, and just powdered him up for finishing touches. We reached our bus stop so I woke him up.

"Jungkook lets go." He tiredly gets up and everyone look at him. An old lady who is about to get on the bus tells him hes a very pretty boy. At this moment, I couldn't hold it in anymore I bursted out laughing.

"What why?" He asks me. I laugh and laugh he just gives me a weird look. I give him my phone because my case is a mirror and showed it too him.

"WHAT THE FUCK JINRI." He yells I laughed even harder. He touches his face wipes away the lipstick and eyeliner, only making it worse. He now looks like a girl who just cried her eyeballs out over a breakup.
"Oh my fucking gosh Jinri, what the fuck is actually wrong with you. MY HANDSOME FACE IS NOt hansDOME ANYMORE. I LOOK LIKE A DRAG QUEEN." He says.

"Whats wrong with that???" I say.

"I AM NOT A DRAG QUEEN." He yells.

"Yeah theyre more prettier than you." I say. He acts as if hes hurt. He then brings me in an arm lock and he messes up the top of my head.

"You think its funny? Huh? What if I mess up how you look." We're both laughing on the side walk. We chill out after a while and I've already removed his makeup with some wipes I had.

We reached my house. "Well goodbye Jinri, I will get you back." He says and waves.

"Sure.." I wave back and close the door. Oh I wonder how tomorrow will go.

A/N I JUST REALIZED IM STUPID. some chapters ago i wrote her mom is dead but then i wrote the mom is alive I fixed it now and her mother is dead. So yeah. Only her dad went on a business trip so....yeah sorry.