Operation: Cheer up baby

Namjoon

We take Jinri home and Jungkook and I decide to stay for a bit.

Jinri and Jungkook both went into her room and Jin and I stayed in the living room.

"Shit." Jin grunts as he ruffles his hair in frustration.

Its quite rare to see him this way. He would get angry but not like this. I could tell he was truly filled with anger. You wouldn't want to mess with this Jin, it's frightening.

"I don't know how to make her feel better Namjoon. Her fucking parents are gone and shes just constantly going through shit. I don't know how to help anymore." He started to tear up and pulled his hair.

I moved closer to him and patted his back.

"Hey, you're doing a good job. Shes still here because of you."

"But thats the thing, what if I can't stop her? What if she-"

Before Jin could speak, Jungkook enters the room. He walks over to Jin and sits on the other side.

"Jin hyung, let me move in." Jin's teary eyes open wide.

"You want to...move in?" He questions.

"She really needs someone constantly by her side. I know you're here too but you have work and I think with the two people she loves most are both in the house, we can make her better." Jungkook explains.

"Your right, she really needs you. Okay. Come move in." Jin decides.

Jinri

WHY. I've basically cried out my eyeballs at this point. Jin told me Jungkook left to go home aswell as Namjoon.

To be honest, I don't know what to do anymore. I have a strong urge to end my life right now, but I don't think I can leave Jin and Jungkook so easily. They're always here for me but I just don't feel a hundred percent happy.

I get up from my bed and head over to my dads room. I remember this wooden case my mom always showed me when I was feeling sad when I was a child. Opening his closet I look for a wooden case. After rummaging through his old clothing I find it.

I open the case to reveal photos of my parents wedding and my family in the past.

I pick up a photo of my mom and dad at their wedding. They looked so happy. I smile at the thought that I might get married someday. Their faces were just filled with joy, it made me jealous.

Next I notice a family picture with my family and Jin's family.

My mother and his, were beside each other hugging and Jin was strangling me by the neck with a huge smile on his face, while I was about to die. I chuckled at how silly we were back then.

I looked through more and more photos until I see a letter.

'To Jinri. For your 18th birthday if I don't forget.'

I look at it puzzled. What is this? I open the old ass letter that was all yellow.

'Hello baby Jinri, well your not a baby anymore. How are you? Right now your in my belly and I can't wait to see your beautiful face. Oh I'm so excited to see you when your 18. I wonder if you will look like me or your father, I hope me because if you look like your father then you won't get any boyfriends, I'm just joking. Well I bet you are absolutely beautiful. I hope that I raised you right because your my first ever baby ^_^.'

I chuckle at my mom adding a little emoticon that she drew in the letter. I continue reading.

'Do you want a brother? Maybe your dad and I will try when your a bit older hehe.

Anyways Jinri, remember I will always be here for you and love you even if you become a member of a gang....

WHICH YOU BETTER NOT OR YOUR GONNA GET THE WOODEN PADDLE.

Oh man I hope you don't get my quirkiness. Jin, your cousin, is so excited to see you. I can't wait until you two meet you'll love each other, atleast I hope so.

Okay, well Jinri, again I love you and you will be my little baby girl forever, and I will always support you for whatever you want to do, and remember always be strong and fight. I don't ever want to see you give up okay? Happy 18th birthday my lovely daughter. ~ ❤️'

I read her signature at the bottom.

'From your mother who will love you with all her heart.'

At this point tears come out, obviously, but they're tears of joy.

I put back the letter in the envelope and I decide to hold onto the letter. After returing the wooden case I head back to my room.

I keep the letter on my shelf.

"Mom, dad, I miss you. I had so many thoughts of how I would end my life but, I know you guys wouldn't want that. I'm going to live, I'm going to be strong. I'm not going to give up. For you guys and for myself, I'll live my life to the fullest. I'll make you guys proud of me while you're up there." I wipe away my tears and head to my washroom.

Looking at my reflection I smile.

Jungkook

I grabbed all my things from my apartment and head over to Jin's house. I already told my mom I wanted to move out of it, she agreed. She already arranged to sell the furniture in the apartment.

After ringing the doorbell Jinri opens the door. I look at her face. She seems bright.

"Jungkook? Why is your luggage here? Where are you going?"

"Now you can never avoid me." I just say.

She looks puzzled. I enter the house with my luggage and she helps me even though she doesn't know what's going on.

After placing my luggage in the guest room, I embrace Jinri.

"Are you staying here?" She asks.

I give her a peck on the lips.

"Yep, I'm living here from now on." I say.

"Really?" I nod.

She hugs me too hard that I fall back on the bed.

I laugh and she just gives me pecks.

"Seriously?! Oh my gosh, boyfriend and bestcousinfriend in one house?? Wait it might be chaos.."

"No, it won't, not with the three of us, only with the two of us...in bed." I switch positions with her with me towering over her. She blushes and pushes me off and gets up.

"CALM DOWN BUDDY." She laughs and runs out of the guest room.

Oh this is going to be fun.

--
A/N cheer up baby cheer up baby