Better

Jinri

Jungkook and I went to sleep together. I woke up earlier than he and Jin did, so i decided to make breakfast.

When I finished making breakfast, they still weren't awake. While waiting for them I sit down in the living room watching my dramas. The doorbell rings soon after and I head to the door.

"I have a package for Lee Jinri?" The mailman says.

"Yes, thats me."

He motions me to sign the paper and I do. I grab the package and go back to the couch to open it.

I don't remember buying anything online lately.

Opening the package, I notice an envelope sitting ontop of some tissue paper.

On the envelope there is a note.

'To: Lee Jinri, daughter of Lee Minseok,
Your father was a great man, he wrote this letter for you wanting to give it to you when he came back to korea. I'm truly sorry for what happened. Heres what he left for you.
From: CEO of D.I.T industry, Song Taemin.'

I open the letter and its a little store bought letter with a bunny as the cover.

'My dear Jinri,
I know its hard now your mothers not here, but I'm trying my best to raise you on my own. I'm doing a goodjob right? Anyways, even though it is sad to think about her, always remember she was brave. That means you should be too. Our whole family is brave. Since I want you to be brave, I'm going to give you something your mom loved. It will give you strength.'

Then the store written message says

'Remember SOMEBUNNY loves you and thats SOMEBUNNY is me.'

I laugh at the pun. Oh dad, back at it again with the dad puns.

Placing the card on the side, I remove the tissue paper, revealing three white boxes.

Each box was labeled and it wrote out 'I LOVE YOU'.

Opening the 'I' first, there was a necklace that had a little dumbell. Right away I wore it.

In the 'LOVE' box there was a ring with a diamond on it. A little note was in the box aswell.

'This was the same ring as your mothers, she always would kiss her ring every single day wishing for you to turn out healthy and strong just like her. This was also her ring size, I hope it fits!'

Holy crap. It was fucking real. I wore it right away, it fit perfectly.

In the last box which was bigger than the rest, was a small bunny plushie that had a button that said 'PRESS ME!'

I pressed it and a sound played. Listening carefully it was my mom and dads voice saying 'I love you baby Jinri!' When i pressed it again a different message played saying 'Jinri you will rule the world with your beauty!'

I kept pressing it and it had a total of five different audios.

'Jinri! I'm SEOKJIN COME OUT OF AUNTIE SOO YOUNG's TUMMY SO WE CAN PLAAAYYYYY' I laughed and Jin's fetus voice.

'Jinri you are so pretty!'

'Mommy and daddy will always love you!'