Gloomy

Jinri

I think I've fallen for him.

Before I get to bed Jin knocks on my door.

"Come in."

"Jinri, tomorrow you have any plans after school?" He asks me. His face kind of looks uneasy.

"No, I don't.."

"Ok good, just come straight home okay?" He says. I'm concerned and confused, but I'm too tired to say much.

Jungkook

At the bus stop again, woo. Today I really wasn't feeling so good. Just before I left the house my parents were yelling at each other then soon started to yell at me. I don't understand what went wrong, it only seemed like it was yesterday when out family was bright and happy. It was raining again which made me feel worse. Why does it have to fucking rain all the time?

"Hello." I hear right beside me. I look over to my right and see Jinri. She does not have an umbrella once again.

"Why don't you bring an umbrella?"

"I thought I was going to run late so I just ran." She pants inbetween each word. The bus came. We both got inside, Jinri was soaking wet.

"You seriously need to bring an umbrella girl, your getting my clothes wet!" I say.

"Oh calm down rich kid, you can buy another." She replies. I almost let out my anger, but she went through a lot last night so I kept it in.

Jinri

The whole bus ride we were silent. Usually him and I would be fooling around, or teasing each other, but today it felt a little off.

When I arrived at school Boyoung was at my locker waiting for me.

"Jinri!!!! I have something to tell you hurry." Before I can open my locker she drags me into a corner.

"What? I need to go get my textbook-"

"Forget your textbook, Jimin is introducing me to his parents!" She says. Her face is all excited but worried at the same time.

"I need help, our relationship is getting serious, I don't know if I'll do something dumb infront of them and they wont like me, or if they just won't like me at all, Jinri I'm freaking out I'm having a panic atta-"

I hold onto her shoulders and look her straight in the eyes. "Calm down. Okay don't worry Boyoung it will be fine, who wouldn't like you, just act like yourself and everything is going to be alright. Plus you'll have Jimin to back you up there every step of the way. Okay?"

She took a deep breath and sighed. "I guess. Sorry Jinri, I'm just so nervous."

"It's okay, theres the bell lets go to class."

Jungkook

Jimin, Taehyung, most of the soccer team, and I were all in the cafeteria. We always occupied 'the table'. People knew not to sit here or else they would get beaten.

"I'm introducing Boyoung to my parents guys, I really am feeling serious in our relationship." Jimin says.

"Damn Jimin, finally you actually have a serious relationship." Taehyung pats him on the back.

"Yeah, for once shes not just some toy for you." Jimin nods.

"So Taehyung, hows your first love situation going." I ask him, then he turns a bit down.

"Not good man, she rejected me, she only sees me as a friend. I understand her though, I also wouldn't want to ruin our friendship. But I'm still not ready to talk to her yet." I can tell hes very sad about it. I try and cheer him up.

"Its okay Tae, hey guys lets go out tonight. Someones throwing a party on the rich side of town. Lets go." Jimin a and Taehyung exchange looks and agree.

"Alright so lets meet up at eight."

Its around nine and were here at the party. Its a Monday but the house is filled. Smells like cigarettes, acohol, and a mix of colongne and perfume, all familiar smells of a fun party. There was a pool out in the back and also a dj. It was pretty dope. The pool was huge as well as the hot tub.

Jimin, Taehyung, and I decided to take a dip. Jimin and Tae were fooling around in the pool, while I'm here in the pool some people.

"Hey, you from around here? I haven't seen you." A girl approaches me and starts to trace her finger on my chest.

"Mmm, no I'm not from here, but I would like to get to know the area...if you wanna show me." I get closer to her face and grab the side of her waist. She smiles and stands up from the pool. She gets out and grabs a towel to dry herself and tosses me one too.

"Follow me." She says and we both head inside of the house. We enter a room and she pushes me on the bed.

"I'll be glad to show you what we like to offer around here." She says as she crawls on top of me. Then she continues to strip her bra off.

"Hmm, looks good babe.."

Jinri

Its already nine and Jin and I have just been sitting in the living room watching tv. Until he spoke.

"Jinri... your dad went on a business trip and when he left asked me what he should buy for you. I had no idea so he just bought whatever. He bought you a beautiful gold necklace. He told me it was €200. Thats around 270 000 won..."

"And why are you telling me this?" I look at him. His face seems emotionless, which I haven't seen since the funeral of my mom.

"Well, your dads boss contacted me. He told me that, your dad...he got severly injured and unfortunately passed away...." He said and immediately hugged me.

"He, he, hes...gone?" My eyes filled with tears.

"I'm so sorry Jinri, he is..." I cried for a long ass time in his embrace. Then he carried me to my room and laid me on my bed.

"Jinri, if you don't want to go to school tomorrow you don't have to. Or maybe even this week..." he tells me. I just nod because I am unable to speak properly since I'm sobbing so much.

Why did my dad have to leave too? Hes the only one I had..

Mom? Dad? Are you happy to be together up there? Should I join you guys?

A/N sO HAPPY FOR MY BOYS AT THE BBMAs ❤️❤️ LEGENDS WILL STAY LEGENDS. Hopefully they will perform on the billboard stage one day 😌