It only gets better from here

<<WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME SEXUAL CONTENT, (some mild smut) IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THAT STUFF THIS IS A WARNING >>

Jinri

It's already been a year since they debuted as 'BTS'. It's crazy to think that they were all ordinary people suddenly being worshiped by many, including me and Boyoung.

Boyoung and I graduated from school and now we're living on our own has two young nineteen year-olds. The boys have their own dorm which resulted to me living with Boyoung. Luckily, we're not paying for our apartment alone, Jungkook's parents, the boys, and Boyoung's parents are helping us.

Tonight the boys had a break, they could go anywhere they want. Jungkook texted me and he told me he was going to head over to my place. Boyoung isn't here as she is with Jimin and won't be coming back until tomorrow.

The door bell rang and I rushed to the door. I opened the door and as soon as Jungkook saw me he embraced me.

"JINRI, I MISSED YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!" He lifts me into the air as he hugs me. He grabs my face and kisses me.

"I missed you too."

"I brought you some things." He lifts up a bag.

We sit on the couch and he takes out the items from the bag.

"Here, first gift food." He gives me some instant ramen and I punch him playfully, but I do love my instant ramen.

"Second, our album." He gives me their newest signed album and when I opened it there was a photocard of him which he wrote 'To my sexy lady, Jinri.' on the front. I chuckle at his silliness.

"And for the real gift.." He pulls out a condom.

I look at him shocked and he looks at me smirking.

Jungkook

When I pulled out the condom her eyes grew ten times bigger and her face became a tomato. I just smirked and started to get closer to her.

"I've missed you, and I've been dying to touch and feel your body again." She covers her face out of embarassment and I just remove them.

"Jungkook, I haven't-"

"I know, this will be your best time.." I say.

I trap her under my arms making her unable to escape.

I start on her lips by kissing them softly at first and slowly transitioning into a more deeper passionate kiss. Pressing my tongue onto her lips she opens them and lets me in. We fight with our tongues for a little and I end the kiss.

I can tell by her eyes that she wants more. I move on to her neck pecking it lightly with my lips. She grabs the back of my head and pushes me closer.

While my mouth on her neck, my hands roam under her shirt. She arches her back as I reach the back of her bra and unlatch the hook.  I manage to pull off her bra from under her shirt and throw it on the living room floor.

I fondle her chest with my hands and she moans due to my multitasking. I get up from her neck and remove my shirt. She blushes but smirks at me.