Finally

Jinri

I gotta pee. I check my phone and its 1am. I really don't want to get up from my bed, but my bladder will explode if I don't. Getting up from my bed, I walk into my washroom. After doing what I did, I get a bit hungry.

Walking out of my room, I notice the lights in the living room still open. I peek and see Jin, just talking to someone on the phone.

"Jungkook, she was serious just go for it! Come on. She loves you Jungkook, and you love her, plus you and Tae are fine now so just hurry up and ask her! Why are you still unsure, I thought you said you love her?....YES DO IT THIS WEEK. Okay, just call me again, goodnight see ya."

He ends the call and gets up. I sneak back to my room quickly and get under my covers. In a few seconds my bedroom door opens.

"Oh Jinri... finally, you and Jungkook together."

He closes the door, my heartbeat increases. Jungkook and I? Together? I couldn't stop thinking about it. I went on my phone and went on Jungkook's SNS. I just scroll at his cute pictures and posts. On Instagram I see this picture of him and this girl.

The caption said, 'Friends w benefits'

I swear I gaged when I read it. I can't believe I'm falling for this gross jerk. Of course my stalking session wouldn't be complete after going to his first posts. His first ever post is him shirtless showing his dick line.

My jaw drops. I zoom in. The caption was, 'babe'. Babe. BABE. Who the fuck is he to post this fuckboy shit and caption it 'babe'. I attempt to scroll up again but of course, I like the picture. For a second my eyes grow wide as well as my mouth and I freak out. Quickly I unlike the photo and exit out the app and put my phone away.

I try and go back to sleep when I got a notification. Shit.

Grabbing my phone I see a request follow from Jungkook. Then soon a text from him pops up.

"babe <3"

Jungkook

Today I decided to wait at the bus stop, hoping to see Jinri again. Last night she was stalking my Instagram. It was really cute how she liked it. I can imagine her freaking out over nothing. I smile just thinking about her. Just as I'm thinking about her she shows up beside me.

I lean in towards her ear and whisper "Babe.." She pulls away and gets startled. I laugh and she goes all red.

"I-I-"

"You can't resist my body? I mean, if you really can't, you can have it." I move infront and closer to her teasing her by putting my hands near her hips.

Her eyes grow wide and she backs up. After seeing my smirk she starts to hit me and I laugh.

"Hey, wanna skip? Schools ending anyway." I ask her

"No, my perfect attendance though.."

"Come on, fuck that, it's not like you have a finals or anything yet plus what perfect attendance you missed plenty of school days."

"Shit true, okay fine."

I smile and I grab her hand. The bus comes and we enter.

Jinri

We just left the mall after looking around for a little while, and since its a school day not many people were here, which I like. Surprisingly this whole time Jungkook has been holding my hand. Of course I don't deny it because duh, who would deny their crush?

"The mall is boring don't you think?" I say.

"Yeah, lets just hangout at this park." He points to a park nearby. We walk over and sit on this hill. Then we just started to talk.

"I was watching this drama and, the main character and the second male lead kiss. They're just friends but they kiss, on the lips? Friends don't do that." I say.

"Yeah they can."

"No friends can't."

"Special friends can."

"Special friends?"

"Yeah." He stares out into the open and I look at him weird. This boy...

"Ahh I'm tired." I lay down on the grass. He lays down too but when he does he lifts my head and places his arm under it.

"I need some arm space." He says.

"Jungkook, about that night... if you don't like me its fine just saying, I hope it doesn't ruin our friend-"

"It did. It ruined our friendship." He comments.

"Oh..."

"We're not friends anymore Jinri." He gets up, I get up too a little hurt at what he said.

"I honestly don't even want to be your friend anymore, I just can't take it. I hate it." He looks so serious and I can feel tears almost forming in my eyes.

He faces me and grabs my face. He looks into my eyes then onto my lips then back at my eyes.

Suddenly he crashes his lips onto mine. It didn't last too long but it was sweet. I was shocked but accepted it.

"Jinri, I love you, I don't want you to be my friend anymore."

He grabs my hands and looks into my eyes.

"I want you to be mine."