Drama

Jinri

I went to school today. I told Boyoung about everything and she was shook. Hah.

"WHY GOD DO YOU HAVE TO DO THESE THINGS TO MY DEAR JINRI!!!!" She screams out into the sky. Were in P.E and were playing outside. I grab her shoulders and cover her mouth with one hand.

"SHUT UP BOYOUNG, WHAT ARE YOU DOING." She removes my hand from her mouth and hugs me.

"Oh Jinri, please don't ever leave me I don't know what I would do without you." I hug her back. She pulls away.

"I still can't belive this happened to you. Anyways, tell me more about how Jungkook helped and how you realized you love him." We sat down on the grass bit before she sat down she got hit with the soccer ball on the head.

"OW WHAT THE F- fine kick you did there! Great job!" She was about to cuss until our teacher gave her a look. I laughed.

"Fuck sports, fuck p.e, I don't even know why I bother." She says as she sits down. "Anyways, tell me about him."

Jungkook

Taehyung was on my tail for the whole school day. He always asked me who's the girl. I can't tell him its Jinri, he'll freak.

"Who is it Jungkook? Why can't you just tell me?"

"Why do you need to know so bad?" I sounded a bit meaner than I meant to. He brought me under the stairs where no one was.

"Ok Jungkook cut the shit. I heard you in your room. You're talking about Jinri, do you love her?" I was shocked. He never talked to me like this, and instead of answering calmly I got pissed.

"What the fuck do you not get about 'I don't wanna tell you'? Tae you can't make me tell you and I don't have to tell you."

"Shut the fuck up Jungkook, how dare you keep your feelings about Jinri from me when you know my situation. I trusted you not to feel anything for her. What kind of friend are you?"

"What kind of friend am I? How about you huh? Why is it so bad that I love her? Just because you can't have her doesn't mean no one else in the world can't have her. Taehyung you have got to get over this. I know I'm your friend but you have to know that you can't control me. I can't just give in to whatever you want and not consider my own feelings. Its not my fucking fault she doesn't love you back."

His face went blank. We've never talked to each other like this before. Never.

"You're a dick." He leaves. I sigh and leave after cooling down for a little.

Jinri

Jin picked me up from school. Boyoung went to meet up with Jimin.

"How was school? Did you miss a lot?" He asked.

"It was okay, and no, not much." I lean on the winder with my elbow up staring outside. I notice this isn't the way to our house when we missed a turn.

"Where are we going?" I say, in a monotone voice.

"Somewhere, surprise." He replies. I just stare out the window. We reach a red light and I notice a couple waiting for the bus. The girl had the same pink hoodie as me. The guy started to pat her head and mess up her hair. She slapped him playfully and he brings her into a hug.