Recovery Final

Jungkook

She started to get red again. She rushed to a room and came out with a basket of clothes then rushed back to her room. Chuckling I pick up a piece of clothing she accidentally dropped.

Hm, laced and red. Of course being the gentleman I am I decided to return it to its rightful owner who is a size C.

I knock on the door of the room she ran in. It took a minute before she eventually opened the door. Hiding the bra behind my back I enter myself into her room.

"Hey! You can't just go in my room like that!!" She started to slap me repeatedly on the shoulder.

"Hey, hey, hey, stop, I just came here to return this. You dropped it."

Jinri

He held out my red laced bra.

Holy. Shit.

At this moment I was freaking out inside. On the outside though my jaw dropped and I froze. He laughed and dangled my bra in front of my face. Coming back to my senses I grab the bra and quickly stuff it in my drawer.

He was just laughing and I was getting more and more embarrassed.

"Hmm cup C?" He teased, making me become even more red. He was just having so fun making me embarrassed. I cross my arms over my chest. He gets closer to me. Then he towers over me. Why does he have to be so tall?

"You know, your drunk cousin over there has been trying to hook me up with you.." He places his hands on my arms. We get closer to the edge of my bed. My hair was still wet and it was dripping on my clothing.

"Do I make you wet?" He teased me. Right then and there I was burning. Not only was I flustered but I was getting slightly annoyed.

"No." I remove his hands away from my arms and he laughs.

"Well Jinri, I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight." He waves and soon leaves.

Oh my.

Jungkook

I realize there was a bus stop nearby which made me wonder why Jinri goes to a bus stop three blocks away. She was very cute tonight. I can't believe she was related to Jin. Its a small world. It felt so fun to tease her. I'm glad I met her, finally I met a girl who isn't in love with me first sight. I can be comfortable with her.

Jinri

I arrived home from school. This morning Jungkook wasn't at the bus stop, I'm guessing he got his car back. I can't believe Jungkook did that last night. The situation was just replaying over and over again in my head. Taehyung texted me that morning too. He wanted to meet me again.   He wanted to go to the Han River, I agreed.

"Hey Jin." I walked inside the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

"Hey Jinri, you meet Jungkook last night?" He asked.

"Y-yeah, how do you know him?"

"He's one of the other trainees I'm going to debut with."

I almost choke on my water. "What?"

"Yeah, you know him?"

"Yeah I saw him at the bus stop for the first time we both went the same way."

"Hmm, handsome boy isn't he, not as handsome as I am, but still handsome."

I just nod and chuckle. Oh my cousin is so full of himself.