Why

Jinri

After the little party Jin gathered for me and Jungkook they all left except Jungkook who stayed here at the house.

"Okay goodnight you two, better not be doing any nasty business in your room together." Jin warns before he enters his bedroom.

"Ahh I'm so tired." Jungkook plops onto my bed and spreads his arms and legs out wide.

I attempt to lay down beside him.

"This my bed now." He says as he prevents me from laying down beside him.

"GET OFF I WANT TO LIE DOWN."

"No. You go on the floor peasant." He teases.

I plop onto him.

"Ow your heavy that was unexpected. Get off fatty."

I feel hurt at him calling me a fatty, I'm really insecure about my body okay. I get up.

"Am I actually that fat.."

"Yes, but I love it. You're not like those skinny ass girls in my school. Like shit I don't want to cuddle a stick everynight. Okay come here."

He finally invites me on the bed and I lay down beside him.

We face each other.

"Jinri, I love you." He kisses my forehead and hugs me tighter.

"I love you too, goodnight." I muffle in his chest because he was hugging me so tight.

Jungkook

It was the afternoon and I made my way back home.

"Where were you last night?" My mom asks.

"At Jin's house." I reply, I quickly try to avoid more conversation by heading upstairs when my mom stops me.

"Jungkook, why don't you ever tell me where you are going? Just tell me where you are so I know. I can't sleep because of you! I stay up all night waiting for you to get home!"

"Mom, I can do whatever okay. You don't need to know. I'll be fine." I head upstairs.

"JUNGKOOK-"

I close my bedroom door.

Why does she always need to know where I am. Isn't it easier if I stayed out of her life? She said it herself anyway..

Jinri

Jin told me that they were going to debut soon.

"SO, I'm planning a party at the beach this weekend."

"Why do you keep throwing parties lately? Like calm down Jin, I'm tired." I collapse on the sofa.

"Jinri! This is our debut. It just happens to be right after you and Jungkook got together okay? So I need your help. Today, Namjoon and I are going to get the supplies and visit the possible beaches were going to host the party at, and you and Jungkook are coming with us to help."

"Why us? How about Jimin, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Yoongi?"

"Jimin, Hoseok, and Taehyung will just waste time fooling around in the stores and Yoongi doesn't want to come he just wants to rest, Namjoon and him have been working so hard with our debut songs and they're finally having a break."