5. Like you've never seen before

Aiden arrives at the stadium at the exact time Jordi did.

''He's all yours.'' Jordi pushes Maurice onto Aiden who doesn't hesitate to punch him.

''Hold onto my bullets Jodi.'' He handed Jordi his bullets.

''Sure, have fun guys.'' Jordi leaves the two men and closes the door.

Aiden looks at Maurice and punches him right in his face, resulting in his eye and nose bleeding. Then he pushes him to the ground.

''You gotta believe me man--'' Maurice crawled on the floor.

''Who gave the order?'' Aiden walked towards him.

''Come on... I told you, I don't know...''

''You don't know...'' Aiden took his phone out of his pocket and started playing a recorded call:

''Hit the family. Is that a problem?''

''Nope. I'll scare him good. You'll never hear from him again.''

Aiden grabbed Maurice by his clothes and threw him onto some metallic shelves. ''So what do you think Maurice, did you scare me?''

''It was a job man! I didn't know!!''

''Who was on the other end of the call? Give me a name.''

''They never gave me a name!''

''Yeah I'll tell you a name.'' Aiden grabbed the guy by his throat and squeezed with his fingers on it. ''Lena. Lena Pearce.'' Aiden looked him straight in the eyes and then took his hand off him.

The guy coughed ''I didn't know about any kids alright... That wasn't supposed to happen.''

''I want you to think very carefully. Think.'' Aiden knelt down and pointed his finger at Maurice.

''Look man... even if I knew a name, you couldn't get me talking. These guys... I heard stories man, they're like nothing you've ever seen before... You gotta walk away from this man.''

''Some things you can't walk away from.'' Aiden stood up and aimed his gun at Maurice.

''Please, Please!!'' The guy covered his face with his arms in fear.

''Who gave the order?''

''I spoke to him on the phone, he told me where to find you. That's all I know man, that's all I know!!''

''Give me a name.''

''I don't know!!''

''A name!''

''Kill me man, just fucking kill me.''

Aiden pulled the trigger but there wear no bullets. Maurice screamed at the sound of the trigger.  ''How's your memory now?'' Aiden turned his back and walked away. Maurice took the chance, got a bat near him and ran to hit Aiden. Luckily, Aiden was skilled enough to dodge the attack and hit Maurice full force. The man fell unconscious as Aiden got ou tof the room and walked through the corridors. One of Maurice's accomplices was searching for him. ''Yo Maurice... Yo what's shaking mothafuck- Oh shit!'' He got his gun out and aimed it at Aiden.

''Where the hell you been?''

''What?'' The guy didn't know what he was talking about.

''He's talking to me.'' Jordi flashed behind the man and hit him with a knife. The guy immediately lost it and fell on the ground. ''I'll leave you for two minutes...''

''Give me back my bullets.'' Aiden reached his hand for Jordi.

''I tossed them.''

Aiden gave Jordi a furious look.