8. Sipping Hot Sauce

AUTHOR'S NOTE: WARNING: THIS PART HAS MAJOR MATURE CONTENT AND A HELL LOT OF LEMONS SO IF YOU'RE UNDERAGE, KINDLY DISMISS THIS PART. THANK YOU.

***
***
***
  Eva arrived to Aiden's place and knocked on the door. He opened it and welcomed her with a warming hug.
"I've missed you so much." He said as he held tight onto her.
"I've missed you more. It's been a while." She hugged him back and kissed his cheek. "I've made us some food."
"Well why are we standing here?"
They both entered Aiden's Motel room.
"I was planning to watch a movie with you today. It's been kind of a rough day so I needed something to get my mind off it." Aiden unpacked Eva's backpack and put all the food on his bed.
"Well it's been rough for me as well." She sat on his bed as she unwrapped the plates. "Go, put on some movie." She smiled at him.
"Sure. I'll go bring some wine as well."
Aiden turned on the TV and started playing some romantic movie.
"Romance? Really? I prefer action packed movies."
"Well... I thought you'd like it." Aiden ate a bit from the food and sipped some wine.
"It's alright, Aiden."

Once they were finished,  Eva removed everything from the bed and turned off the lights so they could continue watching the movie.
Aiden looked at Eva from the corner of his eye several times and blushed. Finally, he built enough courage to turn  and look at her.
"Eva?"
"Aiden?" She looked at him.
He chuckled. "Well..."
"I love you too." She smiled at him.
"Yeah." He pushed her onto the bed. "But I love you more." He said, his lips a breath away from hers.
Eva smiled, closing the distance between their lips. Aiden leaned in, wasting no time thrusting his tongue into her mouth, sucking down on hers. Her kisses were sweet. He loved how her tongue felt brushed up against and tangled with his.
Aiden slid his hands under her shirt and behind her back, unlocking her bra, and taking her shirt off with it.
As she was now shirtless, she took his shirt off as well, and revealed his hardly curved abs and chest, that roughly pressed against her breasts.
She let out a slight moan as she felt Aiden's manhood growing and pushing against her bottom.
Aiden licked her neck passionately and then drew his tongue down to her nipples, on which he suck like on a popsicle.
"Aiden..." she moaned as she moved her hand onto Aiden's head.
"Eva..." he said as he pulled himself up again to reach her lips. While analyzing every corner of her mouth, and holding her head with one hand, he slid her pants and underwear with the other.
He landed one kiss after the other, starting from her neck, down on her chest and then down on her stomach and bottom.
"Aiden, please..." she looked at him.
"Yes love?" He held his hands down on her hips.
"Please, be gentle."
"Don't worry. You can trust me with this." He said as he spread her legs wide enough for him to take a peek. He closed his eyes and started to lick on her wet flower, sucking at times on her clitoris, making her grind her teeth as she was building up the heat inside of her.
When he was done, he moved from the bed and stood on the ground. She sat up and started unzipping his pants. At last, she pulled his underwear down, letting his erection go free. She grabbed his hard manhood with one hand as she licked its head and then slid it over inside her mouth. It was definitely too big to fit in there, but she tried her best. Aiden grunted in pleasure. And then pushed her down and landed on top of her. She looked at him with a slight hesitation.
"Tell me when I should stop." He said as he teased her opening with his dick.
"I will..."
Aiden slowly and gently pushed himself inside her, letting her moan a bit. With each in and each out, he stroked inside of her, stretching her walls to accommodate his size.
Small moans were transforming into soft screams as each stroke was deeper and harder than the last.
Eva held a tight grip on the bed sheets as she was experiencing a mix of pain and pleasure at the same time. For the first time she felt vulnerable in his presence. He was dominating her whole body, but she was glad he did.
"Aahhh." She cried out as her walls gripped him tightly. She was dripping wet, her juices running out and dropping onto the sheets.
Aiden's mind was in a daze as he felt her inside pulsating around his hard cock. Her scorching hot, wetness clamping on his dick causing him to throw his head back in pleasure. Eva but down on her bottom lip, almost drawing blood to hold her screams.
"Uh... are you alright?" Aiden asked as sweat dropped from his forehead.
She roughly pulled him down and turned him around so as she was on top of him this time.
She sat on his manhood, letting it slide inside her as she started squatting on it, giving Aiden the most of it. Her toes were involuntarily curling up and she felt each bit of Aiden's length hit her gut from the inside out. Each thrust after the next sent shock waves through her.
They both let out a loud moan. Aiden's hands were on her breasts, as he stroked into her, pouring all of his energy into the her heat. Both of their faces were contorted up in pleasure. Eva let out a breath of exhaustion.
"I'll take it from here back again." Aiden said as he pulled her down and kissed her wildly, ramming his arms around her and squeezing her. She laid her back on the bed as Aiden restored his initial position and his movements.
Every hard thrust deliberately made so that Eva would feel it all over her body. She arched her hips up, trying to meet Aiden stroke for stroke, her efforts falling short. His movements too rapid and her body too drained and exhausted to keep up. She was wondering how he was still able to go on and on with it. Eva clenched her eyes shut, soft whimpers falling from her lips. She was so close. Her hands reached around and dragged him closer to her chest, gripping with her fingernails onto his back. She definitely enjoyed the tingling feeling traveling though her, and her orgasm taking over her body. She let out a few more close-mouthed moans as Aiden suddenly pulled out and released all over her stomach.
The white warm condensed liquid made her drop a few more sweats. His adrenaline run was over and exhaustion suddenly hit him as he crashed down on top of her.
Not minding that, she wrapped her arms around him as she breathed heavily. Aiden rolled over, laying next to her, with his hot breath running down the side of her neck. Eva cuddled up to his side, her body still sore and stiff. Aiden grabbed a tissue from near the bed and put it over Eva's stomach for her to clean the mess that was on there.
"Sorry for that. I couldn't do it inside."
"It's alright. It's for the better anyway." She passed the tissue on herself and cleaned everything.
Aiden pulled her closer to him as he kissed her lips again, this time softer than ever, and they both drifted to sound sleep.

***