Chapter 1: Moving in... With boys

F/C = Favourite Color
   Y/N = your name

   Im on my way to my new house, I saw an add in the newspaper for it and it looked perfect. But there is one catch, I'm are moving in with 3 boys. I don't know who yet but I know it'll be hell. I stand in front of the house for a second, staring at it's yellow walls that very badly need to be repainted, then I walk up to the door and ring the doorbell. It takes a moment then someone opens the door. A guy with a green hoodie is standing there.

"Hey! You must be out new roomie, didn't expect you to be a girl, though. Come in!" He says, gesturing me inside.

"I'm Edd, that's Matt," He said pointing to a dude with a purple hoodie and a green coat on top... weirdo. "and, where the heck is Tom." Edd mumbled. "TOM! COME DOWN HERE AND MEET OUT NEW ROOM MATE!" Edd yelled out, cuffing his hands around his mouth.

    "Hi!" I said.

    "Hey." He said, bottle of alcohol in his hand. He took a sip, I wonder if that tastes good..

   "That's Tom," Edd said, "what's your name?" He asked.

   "Y/N," you said. "Can I see my room?"

   "Oh, sure!" Edd said, walking upstairs. He showed me to my room. "Your room is right next to Tom's, so if you need anything ask him." Edd said.

   There are tons of paint cans in my room,all different colors, paintbrushes, too. I figured they were so I could paint my room whatever color I'd want. I decided to pick   F/C.

    It took a while, but I finally finished painting my room. It was a pastel shade of  F/C and I thought it looked pretty good, for my first time painting a room. I looked out the window, it was night! How could I have taken that long of a time painting a small room?!

   I went into the living room, surprisingly boys were still awake. Watching cats on Roombas.

   "Hey, you guys are still awake?" I asked.

   "Yeah, you are, too. Dumbell" Tom said, he is kinda cute.

(End of chapter 1! Word count is: 373 words!)