Chapter 12:But La-a-a-as..

"You evil---gah!" I shouted in my man voice. Las laughed like she always does when I do that voice. 

"Okay, guess your too chicken!" Las said and walked out of the room, I followed.

"I'm not chicken I'm just um--" I hesitated. "Shy." I said, which is a lie. I am too chicken. I heard Las whisper under her breath; Knew it! Did I say that aloud? This girl is supernatural.  We went into the kitchen and talked for about an hour until she brought up the dare again.

"So are you gonna do the dare or not?" Las asked.

"The date thing?" She nodded her head.

"Yeah, the one with Tom." She lifted one eyebrow. I crossed my arms and puffed up my cheeks like a kindergartener does when their mad, to make her laugh. Tom came into the kitchen to get a drink. "Would you rather go on one with Matt or Edd?" She asked, and before I had time to answer she turned around to face Tom. "Hey Tom!" She said. 

"Yeah?" Tom said and turned around. 

"Do you want to go on a date with Y/N," she said. "Or would you rather her go on one with Matt or Edd?" Las said, and winked at me.

"No!" He said quickly. "Um--I'll go.."

Las each gave us the sinister "I've got an evil plan for the two of you that you'll never guess" look.  She grabbed my wrist and ran up stairs. She pushed me into my bedroom, slammed the door behind her, and sat me down on my bed. I also think she bruised my wrist. She ran to my closet, picking up clothes and throwing them across the room. I walked over to the closet.

"Las what're you doing?" I said, and dodged a coathanger with a green hoodie on it.

"Looking for something good for you to wear to the date, hammy!" She said.

"But La-a-a-a-as..." I tried to say.

"Ugh!" She cried. "You've got nothing but hoodies and T-shirts!" She said. "But you do have that Jessica Rabbit--No, that won't work! It's just a costume!" She sighed.

"But La-a-a-a-h-a-h-a-a-as..." I cried.

"No butts, booties, or behinds!" She said. "You need new clothes!"

"But La-a-a-a-a-a-as..." I sighed.

"We are going shopping in the morning, so go to bed!" She cried and plopped down onto a mattress I put onto the floor for her.

I sighed, again, and went to bed. Maybe I do need new clothes.

(End of chapter 12! What'll happen?? Dun dun duuuunn.... Also, this was suggested to me by someone I'm just to lazy to see who. Word count: 423)